maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Aaaah, the long awaited return!) Thank you)
Hopefully we`ll be able to bring peace and democracy to the Mysterious Six.

Last edited:

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Luna :love:

Sidenote for the haters: Not every story has to be about some twisted kid manipulating and fucking his family members. Plenty of games here for that. Instead how about you try and appreciate this for what it is, an awesome story with the art to match.
And where you saw here history on level good ? Where you here saw take pictures in 4/8K similar on photos ? What art are we talking about ? It's just defolt

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So it's nifty n' all that we can now distinguish between first and last names...but since the first version of the game I have been using what I imagined the MC's last name as his name. Whenever I can only pick one name, I use the last name. Characters referred to by their last name is a common trope and one i like.

It's nifty we can not pick both first and last names but if we could re-pick the first name too, that'd be extra nifty.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

The DeLuca Family [v0.05] [HopesGaming] - Original Size: 1.51 GB

Download Win (292 MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
A good game is not only the about the skill of the renders, perhaps you can do that, but how 're you skill about writer and art? You can do it ? so do it, create your game and you "ll see the criticism here^^.
I play this game for the story, not to fap hahaahahahah, well for the moment :)
What you talking about Thiery29 stop lieing cause you know damn well you just wanna fap you just wanna you just wanna fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap arhhhhhhhhh :LOL: :giggle:;)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes