Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
So does anyone know what the future update will be about? it will focus on the main story?
Thank you for the kind words.
The next update will be a very small one. Don't want Isabel cliffhanger so there be Isabel event. Not worth downloading tho. It'll be small and nonsexual.
Just talk and scenery.

Main update will be- dunno. Will do my best.

Reactions: JJJ84 and D Dog

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
"Language: English, French, German, Spanish"
But I only can choose between English and French.
How I can get the German/Spanish translation ?

and hell, this thread has the longest posts I've ever seen on f95^^

Reactions: mstur

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
"Language: English, French, German, Spanish"
But I only can choose between English and French.
How I can get the German/Spanish translation ?

and hell, this thread has the longest posts I've ever seen on f95^^
As I know, not out yet for 0.6.x version of the game. Probably the come out later, but as their made from volunteer I would say it is difficult to say when they will be release with the current world situation

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming, so from what you've been saying, upcoming schedule for the updates seems like the following(in order) :

1. Small update finishing Isabel event storyline
2. Main story update with Eiza & the Carnefice Family (and more, such as redvamped Contracts system, DeLuca universe Lore section etc?)
3. Freeroam/Lewd update

So some questions for ya:

1) Do I have the above right? Please feel free to correct or add anything.

2) Will Eiza & Carnefice Family storyline be concluded with the next main story update? Or will it continue over couple more main story updates (I'm fine either way, as long as it doesn't feel rushed for closure)?

3) It's quite awhile away, but any chance you can reveal who is up next for Freeroam/Lewd update ;) (Isabel had hers just now, so I'm guessing it's either Luna or Gracie, but I sure wouldn't mind Cordia if she also becomes available)?

By the way, Isabel was HOT as hell in this update, but I guess the scene that really brought a smile to my face would be this.
Let there be many, many cuddles & kisses (and more) with Luna in the future :giggle::giggle:! Snap 2020-04-05 at 08.54.01 -01.png

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
After reading some comments i guess this update is not that worthy to play, correct me if im wrong tho! ^^
Normally would just ignore it but the next big update can be many months from now so im indecisive af

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
fair enough, though i feel the beautiful loving Isabel trapped in an unhappy marriage is a very sad part.
Yes,it is very sad but I'm not saying I don't like her I just don't like the concept of cheating. I wish her husband turn out to be not bi but gay or something so it is not cheating. I hope I'm not talking nonsense because my main language isn't English and I'm not trying to offend anyone.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yes,it is very sad but I'm not saying I don't like her I just don't like the concept of cheating. I wish her husband turn out to be not bi but gay or something so it is not cheating. I hope I'm not talking nonsense because my main language isn't English and I'm not trying to offend anyone.
You are not offending. However, one of the tags of this game is cheating.

Reactions: smouse

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
You are not offending. However, one of the tags of this game is cheating.
I know I just don't like it but it doesn't mean I don't like the game overall. I think it's the best game I have played in this genre. I didn't write this much for any other game. I think writing for this game eases my impatience.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, I never went through the Isabel friendship route (because I don't like missing out on stuff, & certain events only are available with netori route), but Hopes has said Antonio is bi no matter which route we choose (netori or friendship), and I'm guessing he will stay that way.

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Well, I never went through the Isabel friendship route (because I don't like missing out on stuff, & certain events only are available with netori route), but Hopes has said Antonio is bi no matter which route we choose (netori or friendship), and I'm guessing he will stay that way.
I'm thinking that Antonio might be telling he is bi because of the mafia's opinion of gay people. For mafia being bi would be bad too but I don't think it's bad as much as being gay or he says he is bi because he needs to marry Isabel and Isabel wouldn't marry him if he is gay. I don't know I'm just throwing ideas here but if he is really bi that is not a problem for me just it's my opinion that if he is gay that would be better and I don't like missing out on stuff either so no matter what I'm gonna go for the netori route.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Jasper07

Apr 5, 2020
HopesGaming I need help with magic touch event, i have veiwed 5th and 6th recording but am unable to ask gracie about movie. There is no new dialogue with her.
What to do ??

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Very nice update!
Hope we get a Cordia focused one soon!!

Fix for people that can't start the magic touch questline with Gracie.
Note! ONLY download if you have this bug.
Just replace this in the main game folder and you should be able to start the event (Her room day time)

The people with the issue. Tell me if it fixed it for ya
Aweful

HaremLoverMuffinMan
And thanks to this fix I could play this one actually!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018

For people who want to remember about the different characters!

(This wiki is not made by me but is community-based, which means anyone can add to it)
Cool! But I doubt we need a wiki to remember Luna ;).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm thinking that Antonio might be telling he is bi because of the mafia's opinion of gay people. For mafia being bi would be bad too but I don't think it's bad as much as being gay or he says he is bi because he needs to marry Isabel and Isabel wouldn't marry him if he is gay. I don't know I'm just throwing ideas here but if he is really bi that is not a problem for me just it's my opinion that if he is gay that would be better and I don't like missing out on stuff either so no matter what I'm gonna go for the netori route.
I think I even remember some people suggesting he might get killed off, but who knows what may happen.

Regardless, despite the fact I'm having the MC cuckolding him with netori route, I do really like his character. Recent updates had us view interesting but also flawed aspects of his character (fiery temper, cheating etc) - I would actually be interested in finding out more about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doputgun

skycrypt

May 9, 2017
Hi need help can't get event Promotion:Soldato even if i am already rank 6 and can't go to Story 5 because of that cna someone help?

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes