Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i hope we get to visit Cordia bedroom in the next update like you can with the two sisters
Could be the last thing you'll ever do, she was aware of you sneaking into the office all along, as if she wouldn't be aware if you were sneaking in even more private rooms, especially her room :p

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
0.3a is alpha, bugfix, more stuff?

And one more question: do I miss a lot if I click on the story button in the lower right corner? thx

Last edited:

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Yes indeed it did, and I'm a big fan of Cordia, I'm intrigued by her, her beauty and elegance, wow, and I really really really hope somewhere down the line she and MC could become....properly acquainted, but I'm very pleased by the that surprising kiss for the time being :love:
I'd very much like to know that if Cordia really is that closed up, she never shows emotions or anything at all, not one way or another, but she does try to be affectionate with words however, though she struggles finding them at times. That kiss however, well, I sure do like that kind of sign of affection :p

Yeah, Cordia and Isabella are my favorites, they both ooze that elegance and beauty, but latest update also really rose Luna way up there more than before :) Gracie needs new content soon :p

Exactly!! I bet she will be the main event at the end... and yes, the kiss was probably the best in the whole series so far, it's like what a friend once told me... '' I love a woman witha cold serious face, cause when she smiles at you, you know she means it''

And Isabella is also a great character that ''I get what I want'' type woman, but with a touch of delicacy and chearfulness, IDK.. the maker of this game did a great job with these two godesses.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@DD0
That's alright. Some want a story and character depth before the sexual stuff while others want the fast fap.
I rather want people like you that know what they want before the download than download and complain why it is like it is.

0.3a is alpha, bugfix, more stuff?

And one more question: do I miss a lot if I click on the story button in the lower right corner? thx
Letters mean it's translations, fixes, etc. while number change means new content.

No, you can continue without fearing missing anything. I want the continue and free roaming to feel very 'free' and not be restricted. There comes, of course, a lot of situations where events can start if you not far enough in the story.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes