repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
No worries. The next update already has the "x" to be more visible.
No set plan for the next update yet. Simply working on it as we speak.

What's with all the spoiler tags btw. Makes it feels like we all whispering

*Edit* Also it's 'he' and not 'they'. I'm all alone. Lonely.
It was just for not spoil anything for new players...;)

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
No worries. The next update already has the "x" to be more visible.
No set plan for the next update yet. Simply working on it as we speak.

What's with all the spoiler tags btw. Makes it feels like we all whispering

*Edit* Also it's 'he' and not 'they'. I'm all alone. Lonely.
Lmao, that was the point though. I mean, don't want to spoil to anyone, I know I wouldn't like that. Besides, I think I saw in the rules or something. Idk though, and glad to know it's in the works! Looking forward to it man.

Besides, you're never alone. Look at how many people enjoyed your game. You're awesome and I thank you for this wonderful creation!

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
How does one trigger the Luna date? i'm just waiting here for quite a few days and absolutely nothing happened so far... :(

PS: Love the game and all the characters so far, can't just pick one - i think i'm a harem kind of guy.. - But yeah, Luna is lovely!

vulgarboy

Nov 12, 2017
Been a member here for awhile but never really post anything just played through the current release and its amazing i am very much looking forward to the rest of this story and your further work great job!

Reactions: Enyos

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
How does one trigger the Luna date? i'm just waiting here for quite a few days and absolutely nothing happened so far... :(

PS: Love the game and all the characters so far, can't just pick one - i think i'm a harem kind of guy.. - But yeah, Luna is lovely!

does the developer release updates monthly coz just finished the last update and i enjoyed every bit of it

Reactions: Enyos

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
This game is amazing. But i want to know: How to save or quick save in android version ?
there is no quick save, but you can swipe left&right to open the menu and save there.
btw. if you play this on a small screen(phone), you can read this hint also in the ingame hints. :sneaky:

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
Hello there ! First I wanted to say that I really enjoy this game and I'm excited every time I see an update hehe ! So congratz !

But I have a little problem...

When I try to "continue" the story, it says that requirement(s) not met... so I check the Events tab and I have this :

Image_20181127_17h26m34s.jpg Image_20181127_17h26m41s.jpg Image_20181127_17h26m48s.jpg
I am currently max rank for the current version in the mission part, with is soldato so it's ok, but the "REQ : Daytime" is a problem there... I tried every moment of the day, nothing happen, can't continue, and I don't think it is the end of the current version.

Can someone help me or has the some problem ?

Thank you !

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes