ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Great update as expected! I only found some spare time during this weekend to play it and couldn't wait any longer.
There are some really minor adjustments needed in the UI, for example a "Leave" button in the mission window (where you have the "Accept - Decline" option)as well would be really nice to have.

I'll wait next update impatiently.

And... Am I the only one who is more into Isabel than Luna?
Same, I'm running through so many games right now it's not even funny. I'd have to go Luna, then Isabel personally because I somehow really connect with Luna. Can't really explain why, but she'll always be number one to me.

zeuswargrave

Jan 28, 2018
Replaying the game and I noticed a misspelled word. Not sure if you know about it or not, but thought I'd post it anyway lol.

Under her current thoughts, Antonio's name is spelled wrong.

Anyway, thanks again for the game! Loving this play through again just like the first.
My OCD compels me to point out further... Its "Boredom" rather than "Boringness"
Apologies for the nitpick though

7Spear

Nov 8, 2018
Great update as expected! I only found some spare time during this weekend to play it and couldn't wait any longer.
There are some really minor adjustments needed in the UI, for example a "Leave" button in the mission window (where you have the "Accept - Decline" option)as well would be really nice to have.

I'll wait next update impatiently.

And... Am I the only one who is more into Isabel than Luna?

no.not just you.i also like her more than luna.this games surely in my list.i never like early update before.never try to download before it reach v.05.but this one different.really like it much.keep up the good work sir.brilliant.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
I love the game.Really fun storyline with lots of humor and cool characters.Can't wait for the new update.Thanks for the amazing game.:)

Reactions: Enyos

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
@HopesGaming

It's not often that I post about games still in development, but this one really surprised me. For one in such early development (based on the version number) it's rather polished. The look is mostly clean and professional; other than a few issues you've already addressed to be working on. The dialogue for each character seems to "fit" each of them. From Luna's anxiety-based ramblings to Lady Cordia's well though out responses; I could know who I (as the MC) was talking with even without an actual visual depiction of the character... even though the character models are extremely easy on the eyes.

I'll also mimic the rest of the replies on here by saying, "I hate waiting for updates but, force myself to practice patience because of the quality work you've been putting out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, for the "Which is your favorite?" debate that's been going on... My vote changes with each update. Each of the DeLuca women have a certain aspect that teases me and draws me in a little further. That's something I haven't seen / experienced in a really long time and it's greatly appreciated.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Got to give props to you HopesGaming, this was a game I didn't know about and wasn't sure if I wanted to play. Man am I glad I did. As many others have said, the characters ate well thought out and executed, story is fantastic and I am constantly thinking a lot of what ifs, and when I got to the end of the current version I am just sitting here wanting more. I have not seen a game recently that pulled me in as much as this one has. Very well done!

And I have to say Luna has to be my favorite, I absolutely love her.

J33T

Sep 14, 2018
You're not the only one. But going after Isabel is kind of treading into dangerous waters. But who doesn't like a challenge. Let's hope we get more Isabel content in the future.
Luna is also pretty good tbh. I personally kind of can connect myself with the character.
MC is a normal guy who was dragged into the mafia world. How many times has he risked his life already?

There is an Italian expression for what I want to say: "ormai siamo in ballo, e allora balliamo", which means since we are involved in this, let's go all the way through.
In English it should translate as "in for a penny, in for a pound" (not 100% sure as English is not my first language).

Well anyway that's my mood when I play the game, so let's say I'll accept the challenge.

Same, I'm running through so many games right now it's not even funny. I'd have to go Luna, then Isabel personally because I somehow really connect with Luna. Can't really explain why, but she'll always be number one to me.
Yeah the way the story has developed leads to these feelings for Luna, that's for sure...and who doesn't have them?

EmilianM

Nov 20, 2018
I believe 0.3 only came out like a week ago and the dev posted on his Patreon that he doesn't do scheduled game updates because he focuses on quality instead of quantity (his words, not mine). However I sympathise with you about that hype. This game has a damn good story and I honestly find myself craving to know more about the MC's backstory.

Also Luna is bae.
i am on your word i believe every one that plays it it will instantly fall in love with the story line this game is more about the story and not about the lustiness or the erect type of game my opinion if this game was realest as a normal game it would make
thousands of dollars.
p.s:i also like Luna and i wish for the next update to have more about " De capo del capo" ;)

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I'm blind. I play on a 42" TV, clicked everywhere, and still couldn't find the infamous [X] until after I saw all the chatter within the thread... I'll have to remember that for closing the mission tracking UI now. There was no other way to make it go away, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterSack

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No worries. The next update already has the "x" to be more visible.
No set plan for the next update yet. Simply working on it as we speak.

What's with all the spoiler tags btw. Makes it feels like we all whispering

*Edit* Also it's 'he' and not 'they'. I'm all alone. Lonely.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes