U

User_967494

Deluca Family Review by Xeigin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deluca Family is a mafia themed erotic visual novel and the whole game itself is a welcoming sight in adult games genre. I like the models and the story. In F95zone, majority of the games are way too similar to eachother in both story and asset department (%90 of the games are looking like quick cashgrabs made by college students).

GOOD
+ Fresh theme and intriguing story.
+ Great characters; character models are looking beautiful, character personalities are unique and well written.
+ Nicely done renders, and many of these rendered images have post processing effects applied.
+ HopesGaming definitely cares about his work. This is my personal observation.

BAD
- Depth of Field effect needs more attention; sometimes it is too much or the effect doesn’t feel right.
- UI needs to be improved, especially in inventory & mission tabs; there are way too many unnecessary clicks required to do simple actions.
- XP & Money Grind should be reduced by between %40 and %20.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
First off I want to say I really enjoyed this game (Personally I absolutely loved Luna but that's me lol) I think it's a pretty awesome game story wise and the mystery makes me wanna know what happened with the MC and his parents etc. That Said, I hate it with a passion with someone makes an erotic game with almost no erotic content, I'm not saying drown me in sex from day one but after running through this entire playthrough I'm getting a REALLY strong "Dating my Daughter" feel from the game (Yes there a few nude pictures or "Dreams" in this game) but anyway I just had to voice that because that kind of thing as much as I liked the game really bugs me. Otherwise, awesome game if you are looking for something to play and aren't looking for anything beyond mild flirting.

Mar 21, 2018
can some help me with the femme fatale event ive had the cutscene where the mc watches the movie with the sisters but dont know what to do after that. Thank you

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
First off I want to say I really enjoyed this game (Personally I absolutely loved Luna but that's me lol) I think it's a pretty awesome game story wise and the mystery makes me wanna know what happened with the MC and his parents etc. That Said, I hate it with a passion with someone makes an erotic game with almost no erotic content, I'm not saying drown me in sex from day one but after running through this entire playthrough I'm getting a REALLY strong "Dating my Daughter" feel from the game (Yes there a few nude pictures or "Dreams" in this game) but anyway I just had to voice that because that kind of thing as much as I liked the game really bugs me. Otherwise, awesome game if you are looking for something to play and aren't looking for anything beyond mild flirting.
Keep in mind, the game seems relatively new (based on the version number, at least) and there's a pretty decent amount of content given that. I understand it's a matter of preference, but I actually prefer games that build at a somewhat "realistic" pace and it's refreshing to play a game where the girls aren't frothing at the mouth to jump the MC's bones. DMD is a game that, I think, moves a bit too slow given the nature of its genre as an erotic game, and the daughter is a bit too naive/innocent, I feel, but the I'd say the characters in this game feel pretty natural, given the context.

Not trying to criticize your opinion on this, just wanted to offer a different perspective as this game has quickly become one of my favorites. Luna, especially, is near or at the top of my favorite character list; Holy shit is she adorable.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
You said all of the other things happened, but did you take Luna to the cave, after she told you she would come see you when she was ready?"
Luna told MC she would come see him when she was ready. Many days passed and chatting with the characters at all times of the day. She never said anything more about it and the quest is marked complete.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Luna told MC she would come see him when she was ready. Many days passed and chatting with the characters at all times of the day. She never said anything more about it and the quest is marked complete.
"The Cave" starts a whole week after "Femme Fatale" ends. Just have to make sure you're up and around your room at noon. The week gives Luna time to "master" walking in heels and to muster up the courage to ask you to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Are you sure you've checked the event logger and not just the journal? ("?" --> "Event")
Because if you've given the heels to Luna then there should be an event more named "The Cave".
Thanks for the note about the Event Logger. Because of the first 4 screens in the ? I had assumed that this was just another reminder-help text screen.
It does show The Cave as an event. Although several days have passed (a week?) and no follow-up despite talking to Luna at all times of day. If this is just an RNG it could just be a low-probability long wait time.

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes