Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Pardon me if I missed this in the thread... I have looked..

I would like an addition to the game if possible. It would be helpful if the player (play-tester) received a notification when there was no more story. I am currently at a point where MC can do daily work events (earn money) but {continue} just returns MC to his bedroom and there are no new interactions possible.

Just as there are places where the game tells me that MC has reached max experience, I can see that there are no more skill advancements currently available, and I can see that the quests are finished, I can see that soldiers can't be employed, I'd like to see "You are reached the end of {Gracie's, Antonio's, Luna's, Cordia's...} storyline for version 3.0." so that I don't burn game days wondering if something is going to happen.

There was also an earlier point in the game where continue tells me that I need to finish some out-standing events before I can {continue} the game. There are no events. MC just needed to wait a game day. That could be easily fixed.

Reactions: Enyos

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018

I would like an addition to the game if possible. It would be helpful if the player (play-tester) received a notification when there was no more story. I am currently at a point where MC can do daily work events (earn money) but {continue} just returns MC to his bedroom and there are no new interactions possible.

Just as there are places where the game tells me that MC has reached max experience, I can see that there are no more skill advancements currently available, and I can see that the quests are finished, I can see that soldiers can't be employed, I'd like to see "You are reached the end of {Gracie's, Antonio's, Luna's, Cordia's...} storyline for version 3.0." so that I don't burn game days wondering if something is going to happen.

There was also an earlier point in the game where continue tells me that I need to finish some out-standing events before I can {continue} the game. There are no events. MC just needed to wait a game day. That could be easily fixed.
Personally, I look and if Journal shows all quests completed, and the Events(?) has all events in green, with exception of two of Isabel's intro scenes, and hitting continue sends me back to my room, I can safely assume I have reached the end.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Personally, I look and if Journal shows all quests completed, and the Events(?) has all events in green, with exception of two of Isabel's intro scenes, and hitting continue sends me back to my room, I can safely assume I have reached the end.
It would be clearer if the earlier miscue (telling you there were unfinished events when there were none) didn't suggest that sometimes events just take time to clear. Otherwise, my method is the same as yours.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

That is what the event checker is for. It clearly shows all the events in the game and shows green if done and white if not. There are no hidden events.

Can you tell me which one that is? Don't remember any part of unfinished events or a part which promise an outstanding event for it then to just be one day wait thing.

With that said - I am already working to show an end of version scene for each girl and the story in the following update. Just for people who do not like to look at the event checker.

But as for now - everything that can be done is clearly shown in the in-game menu.

Last edited:

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Hello,
This game is amazing i just made a f95 account to say this, whoever did this masterpiece THANK YOU. Im playing the android version but i dont know if i finished the story , it says that journal quest isnt implemented yet (spear1403 port) The last story quest i did was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@HopesGaming is the creator of this amazing game.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
That is what the event checker is for. It clearly shows all the events in the game and shows green if done and white if not. There are no hidden events.

Can you tell me which one that is? Don't remember any part of unfinished events or a part which promise an outstanding event for it then to just be one day wait thing.

With that said - I am already working to show an end of version scene for each girl and the story in the following update. Just for people who do not like to look at the event checker.

But as for now - everything that can be done is clearly shown in the in-game menu.
Could it be confusion due to the story requiring the rank event to be completed [Soldato].

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018

Have just purchased yellow shoes for Luna and given them to her, Luna has trained with Isabel and the quest is marked complete. I hit the continue button and get a message about unfinished events. Check events and see nothing there (just a [return] link). Next day I can continue.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Could it be confusion due to the story requiring the rank event to be completed [Soldato].
No, everything is maxed. All skills, ranks (soldato), equipment, and lots of extra money as well. No unfinished quests, all missions are in green and report that experience is maxed. Game is basically at a no-challenge point with nothing to do except continue the story.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Have just purchased yellow shoes for Luna and given them to her, Luna has trained with Isabel and the quest is marked complete. I hit the continue button and get a message about unfinished events. Check events and see nothing there (just a [return] link). Next day I can continue.
You said all of the other things happened, but did you take Luna to the cave, after she told you she would come see you when she was ready?"

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Are you sure you've checked the event logger and not just the journal? ("?" --> "Event")
Because if you've given the heels to Luna then there should be an event more named "The Cave".

Reactions: ju1zzed

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
On a side note.
In 0.03a Isabel, Gracie and Luna will have a unique angel image that will show up whenever you reached the end of content with them.
The picture is symbolized for their inner feelings and will slowly change as the game progress. Here are all the three images.

LuAngel'.jpg
GcAngel'.jpg isabel crying.png

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Awesome renders indeed. I love the Luna angel. At the end of .02, I was leaning towards Isabel, but after .03, I am Luna all the way now. The way she is written, one cannot help but feel the pull of the heart strings when you see just how vulnerable she really is. Heck, I would love to have either Luna or Isabel, or both, on my desktop. One for the innocent vulnerability behind the mask of darkness, and the darkness behind the mask of the flirt and the pain she carries. On a side note, Come Dec 1, you have a new Patron.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Enyos

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes