HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words and thank you @fauxplayer for the patronage!

I noticed some people have trouble with how to progress (especially with Lunas femme fatale quest)
My goal is to make this one of those games in which you do not feel like you have to alt-tab out of the game to know how to continue.
So the next small update will improve on that. Also, French translation will be ready too.
German translation is doing good progress. Can't say for sure when that is ready tho.

And of course, amazing signature as always @Krull !

@JenusKudo
Right now the promotion event outfit will mostly be seen at story sections. Remember, people can easily do all of Luna's quest before getting the outfit. But once we reach a bit more progress then yea - the reward outfit will be seen outside story sections too

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
For some reason I skipped Isabelle's Dirty Floor event in v0.02
Is there any way to do it now?
Or do I need to start a new game?:cry:
There are three different versions of Isabel intro. Remember Isabel haven't met you yet while she is alone. But she is in 3 different places. Living room day and night and in her room evening. So it be weird if you talk to her at night for the first time and then the introduction begins when you talk to her in the day. So I made three different versions with three different scenes.

But I made sure that the events were short and close to the game start.
So you can just make a new game and skip right to it if you want to see the different versions.
Do not have to start over your main game since you're not missing anything special.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Younger sister is gorgeous but I'm not into kids, so I prefer the older sister but she has a brain malfunction or something wrong in her head so I will patiently wait for the chance to bang the hot milfy boss Cordia and the hot cheating wife, Isabel . Those two are the reason why I will support this game .

Last edited:

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
very well written game! Maxed out most of the stats, I have plenty of money, but I am 30 -some days into scenario and nothing has happened. Way to long to be getting anything at all. Wasting my time to play until the the final version comes out.
Again! it is very well written. The story line is one that is possible. But, A normal male can usually get more than a peek of a nipple or boob before 30 days!!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Younger sister is gorgeous but I'm not into kids, so I prefer the older sister but she has a brain malfunction or something wrong in her head so I will patiently wait for the chance to bang the hot milfy boss Cordia and the hot cheating wife, Isabel . Those two are the reason why I will support this game .
Im an Isabel fan myself BUT i love them all, if you can't appreciate Luna's & Gracie's uniqueness, you're playing the wrong game buddy.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Im an Isabel fan myself BUT i love them all, if you can't appreciate Luna's & Gracie's uniqueness, you're playing the wrong game buddy.
Just because both older & younger sister are not my type doesn't mean that I am playing the wrong game , like I said , I like the milfy boss Cordia and Isabel , so does it matter if I don't like the sisters ? Actually they aren't ugly into my taste , they are gorgeous , it's just that I am not into crazy girl and a young girl . I prefer MILFS and Cheating Wives more , it's obvious in my name right ?

Last edited:

Mrgamer007

Jun 14, 2018
Just because both older & younger sister are not my type doesn't mean that I am playing the wrong game , like I said , I like the milfy boss Cordia and Isabel , so does it matter if I don't like the sisters ? Actually they aren't ugly into my taste , they are gorgeous , it's just that I am not into crazy girl and a young girl . I prefer MILFS and Cheating Wives more , it's obvious in my name right ?
Man that's what I'm interested in too. The younger girls aren't ugly. I would like and enjoy this game more if I could bang cordia and Isabel and there should also be threesome but hey that's just a suggestion. I enjoyed the current game and hope for the next update to be good too.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Is there any way to do events that you missed? I somehow missed two parts of the intro event with Isabel . Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
U

User_788554

Yeah, I've also missed the intro events with Isabel in my playthrough.

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
I'm really glad for the featured games display bringing this to my attention, what a surprisingly good game. Not only is this one of the few gems not catering to certain fetishes (thank you!) but, like others have said before, it's also incredibly well written. Instead of just hopping from scene to scene to see the pretty pictures I'm actually taking my time reading the dialogues and thanks to the interesting characters and humor I'm having a good time doing so. Kudos to the dev! I hope that I'll be able to show some support in the future.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Dumb Question: How do you know when you've completed this update? I had to grind for a while to get a date when Luna, so I don't want to give up too soon. But I haven't seen any new dialog for a couple of weeks in "game time".

Great Game and Story! Really enjoy it.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Dumb Question: How do you know when you've completed this update? I had to grind for a while to get a date when Luna, so I don't want to give up too soon. But I haven't seen any new dialog for a couple of weeks in "game time".
Check the quest log. If you have everything green but two Intro Quests with Isabel you are done.

Reactions: Enyos
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes