desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I watched the movie with the sisters, we all got grounded xD damn old man >.< The quest isn't green though in the tab, and the cave isn't starting either x.x
After that I think you need to check the spy camera. Then talk to Luna in her room. Then buy shoes. Then talk to Luna again. Then talk to Isabelle in her room. Then wait like a week until The Cave starts

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos and Zenithtb

chiastic

Jun 10, 2018
After the main character asked Cordia if she was his mother, I am stuck. Can someone tell me what to do? I click on the continue button and it just directs me to my room

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
You have clicked ? > Events and *Continue*, right?

(Getting quite.. . .one with alcohol... now)

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I have a question.....
In quest ' Luna's knife knife ' is there going to be a problem in the future? If I actually return her knife to her?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
nooooo.... Cordia T_T
I mean, I expect a lot of updates and plenty of content with her before something like that occurs, but that's how I think it will come to pass in the conclusion. And nobody gives a rats ass about Antonio, lol. He's headstrong, over-confident and violent, so those traits will betray him and lead to causing the upcoming war.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm what about some theory behind MC's origins?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the prologue the MC reminisces about how he had been living on his own for some time, because of the ill way that his mother treated him. This was propagated by legal means through a friends lawyer father. I'm not sure of the MC's dad, and get the impression that he's still around. Not sure about the "contract" either, but I'm sure that will be explained in the next couple updates. :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In the prologue the MC reminisces about how he had been living on his own for some time, because of the ill way that his mother treated him. This was propagated by legal means through a friends lawyer father. I'm not sure of the MC's dad, and get the impression that he's still around. Not sure about the "contract" either, but I'm sure that will be explained in the next couple updates. :)

Reactions: Enyos

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
maybe she will stab you in the neck with it after finding out you are cheating on her!
Maybe she will cut your dick instead because you are planning to get under every women of the family.... but I don't care. Because I am asking about the Wilfred, if he is going to cause some problems for you with that favour.

chiastic

Jun 10, 2018
Maybe she will cut your dick instead because you are planning to get under every women of the family.... but I don't care. Because I am asking about the Wilfred, if he is going to cause some problems for you with that favour.
Not as far as I am playing (I'm at the "date" with Luna)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just starting playing this game. Seems pretty unique, which is always a good thing.
Is there any walkthrough for this game?
Also to the veterans of this game, can i keep doing missions over & over & keep earning money as they days go by or does game not let u proceed further after a set amount of days. Also do certain events automatically trigger after a certain number of days is reached?

Last edited:

chiastic

Jun 10, 2018
Just starting playing this game. Seems pretty unique, which is always a good thing.
I don't think so, but it is quite basic and not that complex (I'm the one who always needs walkthrough but I'm fine)
Try the cheat mod though, it even makes things easier

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No walkthrough, but there is a function to track the quests (one of the symbols on top of the screen, "I" I think) which tells you what to do next.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes