Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I just realized why I love Luna so much... She very much reminds me of one of my favorite movie character/actresses...
I like the 'In the area she's good at, she's great, outside of that she's a dope' (and I don't use that word frequently).

That and the 'I have a gun and an ice-cream' comment.

Reactions: Enyos

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Not as far as I am playing (I'm at the "date" with Luna)
I was actually thinking of the future updates.....
Just starting playing this game. Seems pretty unique, which is always a good thing.
Is there any walkthrough for this game?
Also to the veterans of this game, can i keep doing missions over & over & keep earning money as they days go by or does game not let u proceed further after a set amount of days. Also do certain events automatically trigger after a certain number of days is reached?
You don't need walkthrough to be honest. You can understand if you choose the right option because if they are happy, you will get + (for female red heart and for male blue heart). Another thing is, if you get red dialogue option, try them first. That is lewd option.
Even though I didn't play endless day it is possible to play as long as you want. Your highest rank will be lvl 10 elite soldato. You can earn money as much as you want.
Only one Luna event will happen automatically. Another will happen if you are friends with both sister ( time : noon or afternoon, place : living room ). Specifically if you finished two different quest for two sisters. For Gracie 'friends' and for Luna ( forgot the quest name but related to some bee) where you will go with her on a hill for her new gun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In future updates we might become one. The new generation perhaps.... along with the three ladies ( Luna, Gracie, Isabel ). Maybe that's why we see them in the main menu screen?

Reactions: Endless and Enyos

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
In future updates we might become one. The new generation perhaps.... along with the three ladies ( Luna, Gracie, Isabel ). Maybe that's why we see them in the main menu screen?
That was also my line of thought when I saw that, Luna, Gracie, Isabel and the MC as the next generation of the Four Serpents.

Reactions: Enyos

Mrgamer007

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys!
I played this game and I wanna know the ending of this version. I have played till luna getting high heels and going shopping with Isabel, and in main story where mc sneaks into the office at night the second time. So tell me is this the ending of current version or am I missing something?

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hi guys!
I played this game and I wanna know the ending of this version. I have played till luna getting high heels and going shopping with Isabel, and in main story where mc sneaks into the office at night the second time. So tell me is this the ending of current version or am I missing something?
You miss the main event of this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Valeck and Enyos

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Just a small suggestions, but it would be great if in render our MC's dress will change when he gets a promotion. Like in those quest and storyline where MC is needed to be at least a soldato, he should wear the new dress given to him on promotion event. He wore that on promotion event but then he didn't wore the dress ever again.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes