Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
How I wish there was an emoji for a standing ovation. Another Masterpiece @HopesGaming ! :)

I'm falling more and more in Love with Luna with each new release. She is the absolute greatest!

The story and the art just seem to keep improving- I find myself at a loss for words sometimes how great this game is truly.
You and a couple of other Devs seem to really understand the importance of micro-expressions- whether it's a furrow of the brow, crinkle of the nose, narrowing of the eyes, curl of the lips, a change in posture...it's so subtle, yet conveys just the tiniest bit more emotion- giving the scene that much more impact. Well done.

Another thing you do really well is portray fluid motion with a still image- that's highly impressive. The picture may be static, but you can imagine the wind blowing through Luna's hair when you have your kiss with her- while standing in the stream. Those were some breathtaking images.

The image of Lady Cordia as "The Blizzard Queen" was gorgeous. It was so well done- I felt the temperature in my room drop several degrees. :p

Keep up the outstanding work and I cannot wait to find out what happens in the next installment.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Luna is such a cute and lovable psycho.
Umm... the other daughter... fuck whats her name lol... she's not too interesting though. To be fair she hasn't had enough screen time though.
Isabelle is hot af. NTRing Antonio might be interesting, but he seems like a nice fella so maybe it wouldn't be cool to fuck with him.
Lady Cordia is where the moneys at though. Marry her and become all their daddy LOL

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wot i usd 2 b abl 2 doo ina previous life:

Function SplitLine(Line:String; SplitCh:Char; Part:Byte):String;
Var Parts:Array[1..99] of String;
Bit:Byte;
i:Integer;
Begin
If(SplitCh='') then Exit;
Bit:=1;
For i:=1 to (Length(Line)) do
If (Line<>SplitCh) then Parts[Bit]:=Parts[Bit]+Line
else Inc(Bit);

SplitLine:=Parts[Part];
End;

Function SplitLine(Line:String; SplitCh:Char; Part:Byte; IfNull:String):String;
Var s:String;
Begin
s:= Splitline(Line,SplitCh,Part);
If(s='') then s:=IfNull;
Splitline:= s;
End;
Function CountSplitParts(Line:String;Sp:Char):Integer;
Var i:Integer;
Count:Integer;
Begin
If(Line='') then Begin
CountSplitParts:=0;
Exit;
End;
Count:=1;
For i:=1 to Length(Line) do If(Line=Sp) then Inc(Count);
CountSplitParts:=Count;
End;

Function ChangeSplitPart(Line:String; SplitCh:Char; Part:Integer; ChangeTo:String):String;
OutStr:String;
Begin
For i:=1 to CountSplitParts(Line,SplitCh) do Begin
If(i<>Part) then OutStr:=OutStr+Splitline(Line,SplitCh,i)+SplitCh
else OutStr:=OutStr+ChangeTo+SplitCh;
End;
Delete(OutStr,Length(OutStr),1);
ChangeSplitPart:=OutStr;
End;

Function SplitStrings(Lines:tHashedStringList; SplitCh:Char; Part:Byte):tHashedStringList;
IntLines:tHashedStringList;
Begin
IntLines:=tHashedStringList.Create;
IntLines.AddStrings(Lines);
For i:=0 to IntLines.Count-1 do IntLines:=SplitLine(IntLines,SplitCh,Part);
SplitStrings:=IntLines;
End;

Function SplitStrings(Lines:tStringList; SplitCh:Char; Part:Byte):tStringList;
IntLines:tStringList;
Begin
IntLines:=tStringList.Create;
IntLines.AddStrings(Lines);
For i:=0 to IntLines.Count-1 do IntLines:=SplitLine(IntLines,SplitCh,Part);
SplitStrings:=IntLines;
End;

Function MousePos(Which:Char):Integer;
var
Mouse: TPoint;
begin
MousePos:=0;
Which:=UpCase(Which);
If GetCursorPos(Mouse) then Case Which of
'X':MousePos:=Mouse.X;
'Y':MousePos:=Mouse.Y;
End;
End;

Function UpperStr(S:String):String;
Begin
If(Length(S)>0) then For i:=1 to Length(S) do S:=UpCase(S);
UpperStr:=S;
End;

Function zExtractPath(Path:String):String;
Begin
Path:=ExtractFilePath(Path);
If(Path[Length(Path)]='\') then Delete(Path,Length(Path),1);
zExtractPath:=Path;
End;

Function FindNextIniSpace(IniS,Section,Key:String):Integer;
Var Ini:tIniFile;
InternalKey:String;
FoundSpace:Boolean;
Begin
Ini:=TIniFile.Create(IniS);
i:=0;
FoundSpace:=False;
Repeat
Inc(i);
InternalKey:=Key+IntToStr(i);
If(Not(Ini.ValueExists(Section,InternalKey))) then FoundSpace:=True;
Until FoundSpace;
FindNextIniSpace:=i;
Ini.Free;
End;

Function FindInIni(IniS,Section,Key,LookingFor:String):THashedStringList;
Var Ini:tMemIniFile;
InternalKey,ST1:String;
Strs:THashedStringList;
Begin
Ini:=tMemIniFile.Create(IniS);
Strs:=THashedStringList.Create;
Strs.Clear;
For i:=0 to FindNextIniSpace(IniS,Section,Key) do Begin
InternalKey:=Key+IntToStr(i);
If(Ini.ValueExists(Section,InternalKey)) then Begin
ST1:=Ini.ReadString(Section,InternalKey,'0');
If(Pos(UpperStr(LookingFor),UpperStr(ST1))<>0) then Strs.Add(InternalKey+#9+ST1);
End;
End;
FindInIni:=Strs;
Ini.Free;
End;

Function FindInSL(SL:tHashedStringlist;LookingFor:String):THashedStringList;
Var Strs:THashedStringList;
Begin
Strs:=THashedStringList.Create;
Strs.Clear;
If(SL.Count>0) then For i:=0 to SL.Count-1 do If(Pos(UpperStr(LookingFor),UpperStr(SL))<>0) then Strs.Add(SL);
FindInSL:=Strs;
End;

Function FindInSL(SL:tStringlist;LookingFor:String):tStringList;
Var Strs:tStringList;
Begin
Strs:=tStringList.Create;
Strs.Clear;
If(SL.Count>0) then For i:=0 to SL.Count-1 do If(Pos(UpperStr(LookingFor),UpperStr(SL))<>0) then Strs.Add(SL);
FindInSL:=Strs;
End;

Function ReadStringFromIni(IniS,Section,Key:String):String;
Var s:String;
Ini:tIniFile;
Begin
Ini:=tIniFile.Create(IniS);
S:=Ini.ReadString(Section,Key,'');

ReadStringFromIni:=s;
Ini.Free;
End;

Function StrToHashed(LinesIn:tStrings):thashedStringList;
Var LinesOut:tHashedStringList;
Begin
LinesOut:=tHashedStringList.Create;
For i:=0 to LinesIn.Count-1 do LinesOut.Add(LinesIn.Strings);
StrToHashed:=LinesOut;
End;

Function HashedToStr(LinesIn:thashedStringList):tStrings;
Var LinesOut:tStringlist;
Begin
LinesOut:=tStringlist.Create;
For i:=0 to LinesIn.Count-1 do LinesOut.Add(LinesIn.Strings);
HashedToStr:=LinesOut;
End;

Function StringsToStringlist(Strs:tStrings):tStringlist;
Var sl:tStringlist;
Begin
sl:= tStringlist.Create;
sl.AddStrings(Strs);
StringsToStringlist:= sl;
End;

Function StringlistToString(LinesIn:tStringList;Sp:Char):String;
Var LineOut:String;
Begin
If(LinesIn.Count=0) then Begin
StringlistToString:='';
Exit;
End;
LineOut:='';
For i:=0 to LinesIn.Count-2 do LineOut:=LineOut+LinesIn.Strings+Sp;
LineOut:=LineOut+LinesIn.Strings[LinesIn.Count-1];
StringlistToString:=LineOut;
End;

:*(
Dude, just some friendly advice from someone who has gotten in "trouble" for something very similar... You may want to hide all of this with a "Spoiler". :)

Reactions: Enyos

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Dude, just some friendly advice from someone who has gotten in "trouble" for something very similar... You may want to hide all of this with a "Spoiler". :)
Um, I think I copy-pasta wong. Lemmee go back and check as it looks wrong :)

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Hmm so I think I've completed the current main story, at least from the event tab anyways, I've gotten to the point where MC asks if Lady Cordia is his mother. On the events though, there are two for Luna that I've not gotten to unlock for some reason. Femme Fatale and The Cave, It says living room and day time are required, and I've gone there several days and spoken with Luna but nothing new occurs... what am I missing?

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Here man:

In the work menu go to Events
CORDIA stole my heart again...Give it back you mafia bitch! That's two hearts too many!
Hmm so I think I've completed the current main story, at least from the event tab anyways, I've gotten to the point where MC asks if Lady Cordia is his mother. On the events though, there are two for Luna that I've not gotten to unlock for some reason. Femme Fatale and The Cave, It says living room and day time are required, and I've gone there several days and spoken with Luna but nothing new occurs... what am I missing?

In the work menu go to Events

Last edited:
Reactions: Kohryu

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What do you guys think Antonio's fate will be?
His dwindling sex life with Isabelle was the result of her miscarriage. Totally understandable. He sort of took in MC under his wing and was always nice to him. He has a bit of a temper, but always looks out for his family. He is defeinitely a good guy so far. That makes it a bit hard for MC to go for Isabelle without being a total asshole. I think he will die somewhere down the road doing a heroic deed or have skeletons in his closet.

But then again, MC is already trying to seduce all the woman in the household and setting up spy cameras everywhere. A little netori action might not be too out of place lol.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
His dwindling sex life with Isabelle was the result of her miscarriage. Totally understandable. He sort of took in MC under his wing and was always nice to him. He has a bit of a temper, but always looks out for his family. He is defeinitely a good guy so far. That makes it a bit hard for MC to go for Isabelle without being a total asshole. I think he will die somewhere down the road doing a heroic deed or have skeletons in his closet.

But then again, MC is already trying to seduce all the woman in the household and setting up spy cameras everywhere. A little netori action might not be too out of place lol.

I hope to double-dip him. Be along-side him until I can 'remove' him. Then.. single-dip?

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017

In simple country terms: He gun die.

Then Luna is gonna swoop in and take his place and wreak havoc upon all the foes of the Deluca's!

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Oh. That was for me. Make sure you're at X XP)
Yeah everything is maxed out, I am an elite soldato level 10. I've done so many jobs to pass days I am at 6k >.< just for the life of me can't figure out why femme fatale mission isn't starting. Not sure if something glitched that needs to reported to the dev or not x.x

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah everything is maxed out, I am an elite soldato level 10. I've done so many jobs to pass days I am at 6k >.< just for the life of me can't figure out why femme fatale mission isn't starting. Not sure if something glitched that needs to reported to the dev or not x.x
As I completed it, probably not...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
>.< okay so what am I doing wrong then? I've not cheated anything and didn't use the mod soooo it's a technical difficulty is it not?
Femme Fatale starts in the living room where the TV is. Go there during the daytime i think to watch a movie with the sisters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenithtb

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Femme Fatale starts in the living room where the TV is. Go there during the daytime i think to watch a movie with the sisters.
I watched the movie with the sisters, we all got grounded xD damn old man >.< The quest isn't green though in the tab, and the cave isn't starting either x.x

Reactions: Zenithtb

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
I'm really starting to like Antonio. I am hoping there will be a way to help him. Who needs Isabelle, when there is Cordia and Luna around.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes