TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Another great update, Luna is simply adorable and the renders are as always spectacular; I also loved the bickering between Luna and Gracie (her acting was priceless) as well as Wilfred's reactions which are always perfect :LOL::LOL::LOL:. The main plot advancements were also very interesting (I'm really curious to discover what is the connection between Cordia and MC). Keep up the good work @HopesGaming . BTW did you already decide who's gonna be the focus of the next update? (let's hope Gracie:)).

Last edited:

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hi guys! I want let you know that HopesGaming today have added a new tier with 10 dollars, if anyone want become a patreon, today there is a new option. Have fun guys.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
I noticed quite a bit people who are confused at what to do.
I want to know if this is a widespread issue. I try to make the game as clear as possible. The reason why there is both a journal and an event which shows the requirement for what to do.
The Cave one I can see be a bit confusing and I'll improve the requirement text for that but I think the rest is clear.
So want some feedback from you guys on that so I can change stuff up in a small upcoming patch.
I got through it fine, the two confusing parts for me were

finding the wine mission in "other" (I'd have put that as a conversation thread with Wilfred, as it's a personal favor/request mission)

Finding where to get promoted, again, perhaps that's something where Wilfred talks to you and you can reply when ready.

I guess the menu system is a bit clunky, as both those elements weren't obvious to me.

They were my only two sticking points while playing.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
the Rub my feet? and Touch my Earring Events how do you unlock them coz it says intro im confused help please got all the other things done this has me stumped if some can tell me what to do or provide a save just before the event i appreciate it

Bamboozler88

Aug 17, 2018
there is nothing misleading in that, just check after a few days and if there is nothing do some more mission or idle a few more days to check later.
there is simply no need to point every req up to the exact meaning.
if you don't like "playing" a game maybe you should considerate reading comics instead.
It was an auto start for me. I kept doing Wilfred missions, and eventually Luna came seeking me out (in my room to be specific).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Now for a little more detail. This game came recommended from another thread and so I thought I'd try it. It was definitely different.

The mafia premise is quite unique, and so far there is much more story than erotica. If you can call it that - you do some spying on the two daughters and unlock a few wet dream stills. (You may get more with video surveillance, I decided to play it safe with audio only.)

As for the characters, it's a diverse bunch, must of them likeable despite them being criminals. You get the Ice Lady, the still childish nerdy daughter and the completely wacko daughter who is actually a softie under her tough shell. There is also the wife of the junior boss, who likes to tease you. I suspect starting an affair with her may not be the best idea in the long run. As for the males, we get Wilfred the Consigliere who hands out missions that you complete to earn XP and money, and the junior boss, who is a bit non-descript for my taste.

You mostly spend your days walking among six rooms chatting up people to look if there are written texts in white, which are new topics of conversation or just repeat gray ones. Most of the time you do mafia missions, but you only get a success / failure screen at the end.

This may sound a bit more negative than it is, as the backstory is quite intriguing. (I have no idea what is going on within the ranks of the Family and why I am actually there. It may have to do with your estranged mom, as Lady Cordia tells you to talk to her urgently. (Not implemented yet.)

Looking forward to the next updates. I assume they come monthly to every two months.

gametime25

May 21, 2017
I'm going to wait for at least two more updates to play this game again. It's too damn good to play small bits of this game. I'll wait for a larger amount of new material releases on this game. I still have version 002.

Last edited:

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I enjoyed this game more then I thought I would, unfortunately I play on android and didn't get to play with newest update so If there is a Apk port please share. Thanks

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
very well written game! Maxed out most of the stats, I have plenty of money, but I am 30 -some days into scenario and nothing has happened. Way to long to be getting anything at all. Wasting my time to play until the the final version comes out.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Very intrigued with the reveals/hints about the serpents & reason why MC is present with De Luca's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do find it odd how much MC comes across as desperate to leave though. Could do with some sense of what he wants to get back to. At the moment he seems to have a job that's earning him money & he's surrounded by beautiful women he's chasing after. So it feels jarring when he suddenly pushes that i've got to get out of here plot direction.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes