joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Day 30 in living room, launch a conversation with you gracie et luna, and unlock a luna's quest where we must find hidden record in laptop, nut the entire dialogue of the conversation is invisible.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I'm sorry for sounding like such a noob. I play like 30+ games and this is the only one that seems to give me a hard time. Nothing shows up for me to get another bottle. I already went to "uncle", did the mission required to trade for the wine. After that nothing.

I think my advancement stopped due to the error message I get when trying to spy on Luna via the laptop. I've spent hours doing missions, talking to the girls over and over and nothing new triggers. I'm close to day 100 and nothing.
I think that is how it works for everyone. I needed to continue with the main story, a few steps, to get it to prompt in the evening.

@HopesGaming really loving it man! Please promise me one thing. Do not go full "acting lessons" on us. Meaning, first you introduce a good story, romance and models, then when everyone is happy, you let everyone get murdered.

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
You didnt state at which point of the quest arch you are.
but I suppose you might be stuck where i was as well.
Go to Wilfred and "Work" on the left side there is an "Event"s Tab.
That will bring you to the promotion to advance the story.

You really dont need a mod to cheat on the game.
Just go to upload your last save game and on of the first values is labeld money that you can change at will.
And money really gives you everything you need in the game. No need really to change anything else.
You can buy your skills, equip everything.
Only thing you need to do is do the work mission but they will lvl you up quite fast.
Dude you are the best <3

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
The "Femme Fatale" events are not shown in the Jorunal but they're active, is there a way to know what to do?

Dirk12312

May 10, 2018
i am stuck.. i buyed the shoes some things habppen after this..
now when i klick continue i just moved in my room nothing happens.

when i press J left is say the training but how do i get there?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Note to everyone who has some bugs:
It is mainly due to two things.
1. You using the cheat for 0.02 (don't know if the updated version works)
- you have to add back the original 0.03 file

2. Translation errors
- That's because this is English only. The translation comes a bit after a release.
------
If you not sure if there is more content - Check event logger. It shows all the content for the game.
------
If you playing from an old version some of the done events may still appear as white. I know of this and will see what I can do.
------
The Cave requires you to wait for 7+days and Luna will appear in the room (but not morning time so relax for one hour at the laptop)

-----

I noticed quite a bit people who are confused at what to do.
I want to know if this is a widespread issue. I try to make the game as clear as possible. The reason why there is both a journal and an event which shows the requirement for what to do.
The Cave one I can see be a bit confusing and I'll improve the requirement text for that but I think the rest is clear.
So want some feedback from you guys on that so I can change stuff up in a small upcoming patch.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
i am stuck.. i buyed the shoes some things habppen after this..
now when i klick continue i just moved in my room nothing happens.

when i press J left is say the training but how do i get there?
You go into your room, during the DAY OR AFTERNOON . Not in the morning or evening. Of course, a couple of days after the shoe scene. She states that she will see you in your room.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, it seems that I either got stuck or I have reached the end of the current content.

Day: 53

Work: Missions no longer give XP
Promotion Event for Elite Soldato does not show up
Clicking on Continue for Story Events only take me back to my room. The final one was The Cave with Luna.

Any pointers, even "Wait for next update" are appreciated.

Jun 2, 2018
Well, it seems that I either got stuck or I have reached the end of the current content.

Day: 53

Work: Missions no longer give XP
Promotion Event for Elite Soldato does not show up
Clicking on Continue for Story Events only take me back to my room. The final one was The Cave with Luna.

Any pointers, even "Wait for next update" are appreciated.

If you click on the "question mark" next to the Journal, then go to the TAB called "events", you will be able to see all the current content included, which ones you have done (highlighted in green) and what are the requirements for those you have yet to do if any.

if you have done everything than yeah, you'll have to suffer the wait with the rest of us.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If you click on the "question mark" next to the Journal, then go to the TAB called "events", you will be able to see all the current content included, which ones you have done (highlighted in green) and what are the requirements for those you have yet to do if any.

if you have done everything than yeah, you'll have to suffer the wait with the rest of us.
Thanks for the hint. Yeah, everything green there apart from two intro quests with Isabel.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
The Guy who built Cheatmod should rebuild it to fit with this version then the OP should put in the main post y'all need to redownload it. lol it'd save a lot of pages of questions
the cheatmod is already at version .3 for 2 days so the fault lies on your side for not reading

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes