Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
This game is just ... awesome ... Luna is so cute and beautiful and I want just more ... same with Gracie & Isabele (this time without content) ... but all three of them are just nothing against Cordia ... I think I'm in love ... she is ... i do not have the right words how to describe her beauty ... she is absolutely gorgeous ... I just want more ... man, you are doing here masterpiece ... just keep up this great awesome work ...

Oh yes, almost forgot, @HopesGaming , in the story section, when MC talk with the Serpent, he said that MC has his mother's eyes ... and something not good about his dad ... it totally reminds me of Harry Potter, his parents & Severus Snape, when he said to Harry the same sentence ... and also didn't like his father ... is this when you take inspiration or is this pure coincidence? :D

Reactions: Enyos

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
completed events/quests are green, so nothing is completed yet
One more question. How do the Luna events trigger? As you can see I've done none. I keep checking in on her, looking at my lap top, etc and nothing. Does it have to do with her spy camera? If that's the case, I get an error message when I try to spy on her.

Thank you

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Did u not think , that MC would noticed that already ? Like in this new update the the restaurant? Or when he picked Luna up at the river? And dont u dare speaking Luna as trap:mad:;)
Maybe she do that "tuck" move or has a really small clitty:FeelsGoodMan: please don't ruin my fantasy. lol

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
One more question. How do the Luna events trigger? As you can see I've done none. I keep checking in on her, looking at my lap top, etc and nothing. Does it have to do with her spy camera? If that's the case, I get an error message when I try to spy on her.

Thank you
talk to her in her room at noon, that should trigger the first event
generally you should talk to all available girls at every time to see if something new comes up

Last edited:

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
talk to her in her room at noon, that should trigger the first event
generally you should talk to all available girls at every time to see if something new comes up
I think my journal is incorrect. If the completed one's are green I mean. Take a look at this if you can.

TDF MENU2.png TDF MENU3.png

gannicus8585

Sep 20, 2018
For android version all buttons(skip, save, load etc.) are hidden. I figured to skip the game by touching right and left part of the phone screen in row. But question is how i will save or load the game. Help please?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I'm not sure what your talking about, you set the tracking from the journal, and all of them are completed, as well as all of the events, anyway this is the tracking text I'm talking about View attachment 179495
Nope, no red "x" that I and see (unless your talking about the one to close the window:))
He meant the picture in the first quoted message. The red arrow you drew points almost directly to (black?) x.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I think my journal is incorrect. If the completed one's are green I mean. Take a look at this if you can.
It also say's there is a requirement to complete story 3, before you can continue the quest. You still have one bottle of wine to deliver.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
this game has some of the most staggeringly beautiful screenshots and girls i've seen in any game. holy crap.

but this...
makes me a little sad. this is generally not the kind of gameplay i like. how bad is it? like checking every fucking room or area every new time period bad? or is there at least indicators or hints with the quests or something?

i'll grab it anyway. maybe this will be one where i just rip the CG

Last edited:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Maybe she do that "tuck" move or has a really small clitty:FeelsGoodMan: please don't ruin my fantasy. lol
After the date you can't possibly believe that BUT if you don't want your fantasies to be ruined its better to keep them to yourself. Trap is an extreme fetish and no matter how much i like Luna, i would have to drop her in an instant.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
It also say's there is a requirement to complete story 3, before you can continue the quest. You still have one bottle of wine to deliver.
I'm sorry for sounding like such a noob. I play like 30+ games and this is the only one that seems to give me a hard time. Nothing shows up for me to get another bottle. I already went to "uncle", did the mission required to trade for the wine. After that nothing.

I think my advancement stopped due to the error message I get when trying to spy on Luna via the laptop. I've spent hours doing missions, talking to the girls over and over and nothing new triggers. I'm close to day 100 and nothing.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes