HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@TheVicarious
Red dialogue options? I can't seem to remember such options.
The pink options are affected by the affection stat. If it's high enough it allows is a bit more naughty. Like with lunas hug. Enough affection - pink choice - grope the butt.
All the characters adult content progress is different.
Romance - lust - exploit.
As you may have guessed. Luna is the romance option.

@apocalipze
No worries. All the major points are pre-planned. Nothing is just randomly said haha.
The only thing that may happen as I go is really minor stuff that does not affect the overall story or the mysterious in it.

@TiffanyMonroe
I like how you think :evilsmile:

@The Witcher
At event logger, it says to wait a couple of days. Since she still needs to 'learn' to walk with the heels with Isabel. Would be weird if it happened the same day.
So wait some days (7+) and then the event will trigger at the room (daytime but not morning - so relax at laptop option or do work and get back into the mc room at daytime)

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
It seems that it will become a tradition to come here to say how incredible this game is after each update. You are doing an amazing job, Not all the developers get to make their games to feel "real".

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That would so explain her awkwardness with femininity and having to learn how to express herself as a girl while suppressing her violent nature.:FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I can't start date with luna after high heels scene. it shows femme fatale completed. no hints.
Wait a couple of days and (this was my mistake) you have to go to your room in the afternoon (not evening or morning)

This game keeps surprising me. Great unique story, beautiful characters and models. The only thing missing is a lot of content ;)
Really hard to pick one romance option. Cause all of them have something. And that is due to good writing, story and models. Everyone has someone to pick in my opinion.

Can we rename the family's name if we get a harem ending? Keep it up!

Last edited:

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
That would so explain her awkwardness with femininity and having to learn how to express herself as a girl while suppressing her violent nature.:FeelsGoodMan:
Did u not think , that MC would noticed that already ? Like in this new update the the restaurant? Or when he picked Luna up at the river? And dont u dare speaking Luna as trap:mad:;)

Last edited:

Snusen

May 27, 2018
For some reason i cant trigger the Femme Fatale. Tells me to go to the Living room in daytime but nothing seems to trigger when i'm going there. Talking to any girls dosent seem to do anything either. Might be missing something but i really dont know what :L

Edit: Nvm i figured it out. When new recordings appear they dont go back to being white text but stays as grey. Which has made me think that there was nothing new in these sections due to how the information worded it.

Last edited:

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
@TheVicarious
Red dialogue options? I can't seem to remember such options.
The pink options are affected by the affection stat. If it's high enough it allows is a bit more naughty. Like with lunas hug. Enough affection - pink choice - grope the butt.
All the characters adult content progress is different.
Romance - lust - exploit.
As you may have guessed. Luna is the romance option.
Oh okay! Maybe it's pink, looked redish to me lol. What I mean is, for instance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Oh okay! Maybe it's pink, looked redish to me lol. What I mean is, for instance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its red. Dont know how people see it as pink. IMO its when you have enough + (name female) affection with someone. I bet the red responds wont show if the affection number is too low. Or it will show, but you get an angry responds from that female. That is usually how these games work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for taking your time with it.
Say the guy who take his time to give us this marvelous game. Thanks to you.
Without it, without your great works, I would have had nothing to talk about.

The three girls act as a catalyst.
Without knowing the future, I more or less took it like that yes. Will Luna break inside or not. And as always, the way you wrote it, the gun training to help her fallback on her feet, it's just perfect. It's the only possible outcome, but so unbelievable that we don't expect it.

Now, the girls played the part of a catalyst, which made me forget that part. The MC should not be the type who simply let his date get hassled like that. Definitely an event I will go back to when I get the time for it.
Glad to hear this, I feel better ; wait a little Luna, your honor will soon be avenged !
You can even, just a suggestion as usual, put a "calm/crazy/angry" decision here. Plus, the advantage is that it can come in a near or (not too) far future. At first MC can try to figure a solution by himself, then when he fail, boom, "excuse-me Wilfred..."

I like your Wilfred example, haha.
Well, once again it's thanks to you. You are the one who wrote your characters with this personality. I'm just applying the said personalities to the situation.
Ladies and gentlemen, on the left side of the ring, Wilfred's impassible nature and, on the right side, the most, "I woke up in an alternate universe, there's no other possible explanation" situation. Who will win ? Then come the undeniable truth... nothing can beat Wilfred's impassible nature. But this can still make a little crack I'm sure ;)

Reactions: HopesGaming

Moist

May 4, 2017
I can't get the punishment story qust too trigger , ive done all the side quests. anyone able to help xD

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Yup, it's totally red
Code:
                "{color=#ff235e}*Be more daring*{/color}" if pl.lu >= 9:
ff235e is

side note:
the values are in hex (so "ff" = 255)
the first number "ff" are for the Red Value, and ff is max
the second number "23" are the Green Value
and the third number "5e" are the Blue Value

Last edited:
Reactions: BigLurker

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
An update does not include sex scenes :FeelsGoodMan: But I still see this as a great update, the new details added to the very romantic :heartcoveredeyes:. And I hope the following update adds Hide to the conversation. Thank @HopesGaming :happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

Reactions: volto and Enyos

Sam10

May 13, 2017
can't get through with The Cave and Femme Fatale Events... going through recordings and selecting the living room every morning and nada

James Fallon

Jun 11, 2018
Imma be honest with you. You could take out all the lewd stuff out of the game and I would still follow it. Love the characters, the ambience and the humor. Every single one is memorable, just great stuff all around. Nice art and renders too.

The only stuff to criticism for me would be..dunno, the kissing scenes with Isabel and Grace? because kissing is extremely hard to animate (only the lips moving just looks weird and wrong, i've never seen it done correctly and to be honest i don't think it's possible without spending x10 more time than with any other animation) I really don't recommend it, better a good quality still image
I think devs should only try to go for an animation whenever they are really confident that it looks good, the movement usually turns out so unrealistic that it feels uncanny. Even Milfy City's animations I could do without, characters look stiff, weightless and the looping makes them look robotic. The time it takes to make one animation could be used instead on a couple of good still images and 9 times out of 10 the outcome would be better

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes