anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
@HopesGaming
I thought about it a lot and, in addition to what I already said, I have some concern regarding the end of "The Cave"...
Honestly, I feel like a traitor now. I let Lady Luna be insulted by two bitches without intervene. It's neither my definition of gentleman, nor my definition of honor ; even if it's sometimes a hindrance.

Therefore, I don't know, I really feel the urge to have a talk with Wilfred, something like :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's up to you of course, but I really feel bad to have let it happen without intervene in a way or another...
I mean, she's my Family, the oldest DeLuca's daughter, my friend and my flirt. Her mother welcomed me in her family, in her house and at her table... even kissed me when she had all the right to kill me. And how I thanks Lady Cordia ? By letting one of her daughter being insulted ? No !

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Please can you check aso my save. A lot events are white and I don´t know have I played it or haven´t played them. Miss I something when something is new and so on it is for me confusing.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Please can you check aso my save. A lot events are white and I don´t know have I played it or haven´t played them. Miss I something when something is new and so on it is for me confusing.
i've seen your save, it sure is weird. basically you've done all the event available at the moment but for some reason, some of the event still white. x'D

i don't know what's going on, but other than something that might be bug, you didn't miss anything from this update.

Last edited:

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
i must say genius story .... i reallllyyyyyyyy LOVE this game ... Have a Soul in it ........ and i think maybe and just maybe .... the true love of that highfive is MC' mom ..... but anything is possible .... and i salute you for making this game .... i really cant wait for the next update ... hope you still can make it before 2019 ...

Reactions: HopesGaming

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I'm having a problem with not being able to advance "A Bottle For A Bottle". I've completed Story 3: The Punishment and I remember Isabel mentioning the wine and not being able to get anymore from Wilfred. I just can't find out where to go from there to advance it.

Nevermind, I went back to an old save and figured it out.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
i've seen your save, it sure is weird. basically you've done all the event available at the moment but for some reason, some of the event still white. x'D

i don't know what's going on, but other than something that might be bug, you didn't miss anything from this update.
It is a save from 0.2a and I started from beginning and play regular further so I don´t know why the events are white and why the game don´t know I have done it. I hope in the next version is it fixed so players from a old save know if they can play further or have to begin new.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
I'm having a problem with not being able to advance "A Bottle For A Bottle". I've completed Story 3: The Punishment and I remember Isabel mentioning the wine and not being able to get anymore from Wilfed. I just can't find out where to go from there to advance it.
maybe try to talk with wilfred ?

whyusername

Jul 28, 2017
A small suggestion on work layout. Current layout is not bad, but if you do the grinding frequently, one saved click means a lot
Current layout
Stealth Mission. Guard Mission
Combat Mission Other Mission
Proposed layout
Stealth Mission Guard Mission
- S1 ^ - G1 ^
- S2 v - G2 v

^
v means a slide bar. New layout means I have one fewer click and the layout look less blank
Also in the mission window, player must click on 6. Leave to leave the window, can you change it to a right click?
The Accept and Decline Mission is a bit hard to click
Thank you for making a great game, and please don't be evil

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank ya all for the comments!

I've been notified about the issue with old save games and the event checker. Will look into it.

@Blitzer68
Talk to Wilfred. Then a contract in the 'other' section will appear. Do that one.

@anne O'nymous
As always, some nice insight into the coding stuff! Will definitely look into it. Thanks for taking your time with it.

About the Luna situation - I actually can follow you guys on that.
The three girls act as a catalyst.
We have Luna that has suppressed her feminine side (reason for this, but will be a spoiler to go into it) and it's only with constant and kind of egotistical pushy style of the MC that she goes along with it. Of course, her own lurking feminine side combined with the fact that she clearly starting to get some feelings for the mc plays into her accepting it.
Then she does the date and the date is making her forget her fear of this more feminine side of her.
We have the crossing the river situation where she gets carried, her calling herself a lady, the restaurant where she opens up (and the legs).
She is excited, happy and her anxiety and barriers are down.
And this is where the girls come into play with their insulting comments. So the mc kind of expect her to break into this crazy luna mode (like the park scene with the bonans), but she doesn't. Because this is just when she lowered her barrier and went outside of her comfort zone. It's a heavy blow emotionally and she goes straight back into closing down her barriers.

Now, the girls played the part of a catalyst, which made me forget that part. The MC should not be the type who simply let his date get hassled like that. Definitely an event I will go back to when I get the time for it. I like your Wilfred example, haha.

@whyusername
Indeed. The mission board still have some work needed. But you can already right click to leave a submenu. (Just tested again right now)
and you can access the contracts at the front page of the mission board. Layout still needs some changes here and there tho.

Glad you like the game and thanks for the review!
And I'll promise I try not to go down the dark path of evilness, haha.

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
Wow this gets better and better. I love the slow build up to the sexual stuff. It's bittersweet though right now since there isn't that much content lol.

I have two questions about the game as of right now.

1. What does the red dialogue options mean? Like why are they red? Is it some sort of "douche" route thing? Do you need any type of stats for them to work cause they never lead to anything haha.

2. I'm a little confused about the sexual content in this game. In this update it is extra clear that this will be romance focused, but how will dating multiple girls work in the context of the story? I thought it was going for a more corrupt-bang type of thing at first.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
@HopesGaming my only hope is you already think ahead for the story part, not just make it up as you go along kind of thing. i've seen too many great games ruined because of lack of planning and greed. don't make the same mistakes. :kissingheart:

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
to complete femme fatale, you can't use the cheat mod. does it mean you need to replay the game without the cheat ? No. you just need to get rid the cheat mod by using the vanilla version of the game. load the last save then everything will be fine.

,,,,Hey it worked, thanks. :)
Guys I don't really get it... I don't speak your tribal language LOL, What means vanilla version of the game??? I deleted cheat mod, restarted game, loaded last save and nothing happened...

UPDATE: Nevermind, I copied and replaced game over and works ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes