Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
But I do want more of Isabel though, but maybe it's better to give her some more time and progress things with Gracie next, she has been neglected for a while anyway :p
Who are you?! What have you done to my friend?!
Gracie over Isabel?! Heresy!

Next tier 1 romance should be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she deserves some spotlight as well.

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I finally got around to trying this out. I love the gameplay. I like how the game and the "time management" is structured. Especially in that free roaming is completely separate from "story" and I don't miss anything or whatever for taking too long or doing something too early. At least for now and I hope it stays that way.

I adore the characters, too, even the ones who aren't part of the "main" cast. I wasn't expecting to at all but they're all charmingly over the top and likable. This game makes me want to read through the dialogues and not skip most of it and that's rare. I even think the scenes are really well done in giving you insights into character and developing them without getting boring or forced.

Now, for the less glowing parts. As far as lewd stuff goes this is really slow. It wouldn't be a huge problem if there was more to it because all the stuff with Luna is brilliant in my opinion, and the others not being as great is only because there just isn't as much content. I still can't say I'm satisfied with just a kiss here and there and seeing panties. That's why I didn't touch this game a few months ago and I just can't wait for every little update. That's not a judgment on the developer(s?) or anything that's just how I am.

Also, don't really care about the story. I don't know how much of it is me not caring about the mafia as a setting or how much of a whiny idiot the main character can be but I don't like it.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
When i try to acess luna's records the game crashes.... so no femme fatalle event for me this time...i'll try again in the next update.

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
I'm stuck on the mission Femme Fatale, I've checked all the recordings on the laptop but the quest is still stuck on that. Any ideas?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
remember folks..if you cannot progress in femme fatale..check to see if you've got the cheat mod installed..if you forgot..look at laptops if a cheats option is there..its installed..you need to remove the "freeRoamingLabels.rpy in the "game" directory and put an untainted one in from the game update..cheat mod kills the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vatenkeist

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
How to continue the story after ranking to Soldato. The event says to continue during daytime and I'm trying but nothing happens. I can't continue to promotion event. I have completed all mission. Whenever i click continue, it says requirement not met. HELP PLEASE

HardGuy321

Jun 10, 2017
2 Questions?
Can you do the cave quest with an old save?
How do yo do Isabel intro events (Rub my foot?, and Touch my earring)
Thanks for the help.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
2 Questions?
Can you do the cave quest with an old save?
How do yo do Isabel intro events (Rub my foot?, and Touch my earring)
Thanks for the help.
1- Yes
2-It depends on how have you met her. It seems you have met her in the morning so the game has chosen one of the 3 options. (touch my earring (at night) Rub my foot while she is in her bedroom) .After you have met her , the other two options no longer available to complete.

Last edited:

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Can anyone help me?

I already ranked to Soldato but can't proceed with the story. It says try at daytime but still the requirement not met. is this some kind of bug?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes