ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
One question i have for @HopesGaming that i believe others may have also who are fans of the long story games is...in the top of the heap games such as DA/AL/M etc...you can avoid taking certain paths with dames if you wish to focus only on one...example..i REALLY only want Luna and do not want to be making out with the others...but..will it stop the game..if i chose to NOT do the other gals routes? just curious..i still love this game either way and if it is a "harem" thing so be it as long as this great story continues.

Reactions: Enyos

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Note to everyone - The picture of young Cordia in the last story section can actually be found in the game folders with unren. And it's not the burned version!

-----
The reason why Luna takes a while to get to your room is that it wouldn't make sense for her to go from learning to walk with high heels and then the event trigger the next day. The wait is done for immersive reasons. So she can have the time to learn the art of walking with them spiky shoes.

I do read everyones comment and seeing what aspect they have the hardest time to get to. After that, I will try to adapt so it will be easier to get to those events. However, I do believe it's because people are not used to the event log yet.

@thunderrob
No worries, you cannot be locked out of any content no matter how many of the females you go after.

@Hyped
I must say - you got way more invested in my game than I expected you would've become when you wrote your first post. :coldsweat:
Especially considering your dislike of the tone and story of the game.
To clarify on the adult content. I may say I don't want straight-up sex already, but that does not mean it will take a long time for it to go down that route. All depends on which character is on the focus for the update. Example, when the focus is on the story (0.03) the adult content is lower (the story is on focus every second update). There are some teases, sexual innuendos, some panty flashes, nudity, dreams and most importantly - romance progress with one girl.
Now on the other hand - when the story is not on the focus (0.02) it goes a bit faster. Basically went from the intro of Isabel (first time actually talking with her) to being able to french kiss her. Same with Gracie. Her first content update, also 0.02, went to kissing. All that in a single update. I wouldn't call that slow progress.
(Note on the kissing part - all character start with the kiss but will then spread out on the sexual content. Kiss is done to symbolize what kind of relationship the mc will have with the girls).
Basically - I'm just doing my thang, haha. But why are you so interested in a game that does not contain anything you like? Even if the game got a lot of sexual stuff - it wouldn't change the tone nor story. Usually, people stay due to having one aspect they like. Be that character, story (tone), sexual content and so on. But you do not like either of those in this game. Don't take it the wrong way; you are of course welcome here and to the game. But I must say I am rather curious about what is making you so invested.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Note to everyone - The picture of young Cordia in the last story section can actually be found in the game folders with unren. And it's not the burned version!

-----
The reason why Luna takes a while to get to your room is that it wouldn't make sense for her to go from learning to walk with high heels and then the event trigger the next day. The wait is done for immersive reasons. So she can have the time to learn the art of walking with them spiky shoes.

I do read everyones comment and seeing what aspect they have the hardest time to get to. After that, I will try to adapt so it will be easier to get to those events. However, I do believe it's because people are not used to the event log yet.

@thunderrob
No worries, you cannot be locked out of any content no matter how many of the females you go after.

@Hyped
I must say - you got way more invested in my game than I expected you would've become when you wrote your first post. :coldsweat:
Especially considering your dislike of the tone and story of the game.
To clarify on the adult content. I may say I don't want straight-up sex already, but that does not mean it will take a long time for it to go down that route. All depends on which character is on the focus for the update. Example, when the focus is on the story (0.03) the adult content is lower (the story is on focus every second update). There are some teases, sexual innuendos, some panty flashes, nudity, dreams and most importantly - romance progress with one girl.
Now on the other hand - when the story is not on the focus (0.02) it goes a bit faster. Basically went from the intro of Isabel (first time actually talking with her) to being able to french kiss her. Same with Gracie. Her first content update, also 0.02, went to kissing. All that in a single update. I wouldn't call that slow progress.
(Note on the kissing part - all character start with the kiss but will then spread out on the sexual content. Kiss is done to symbolize what kind of relationship the mc will have with the girls).
Basically - I'm just doing my thang, haha. But why are you so interested in a game that does not contain anything you like? Even if the game got a lot of sexual stuff - it wouldn't change the tone nor story. Usually, people stay due to having one aspect they like. Be that character, story (tone), sexual content and so on. But you do not like either of those in this game. Don't take it the wrong way; you are of course welcome here and to the game. But I must say I am rather curious about what is making you so invested.
There's lots I do like about the game. Lots of nice touches all over. I love the music.

I'm really intrigued about how you lead up to the sex stuff you've mentioned, considering how the characters have acted these 3 updates. Your renders have improved, so keep up the good work.
Don't let my frustration-filled rants about the lack of sex content early on, bother you. Do your thing.

Last edited:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I'm stuck... After watching a movie with both sisters and their argument regarding heel & dress, the log says I must check hidden camera recors for Luna; I've checking the records for ten days, every hour (just in case) and nothing new happends... I have 3 Luna and 3 Grace records, I've made the promotion event, I had the kissing moment in the sofa at night (can't advance there either)... I even got my new Soldato uniform...

I also did the 7 quest marked as main quests :(

Is this next step not in game yet? What am I missing?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Hyped
Not a bother at all. I try to be as transparent and open to everyone as possible.
Isabel will be the easiest since she is a tease. Gracie, you can kind of exploit into it. Luna is the character that will be the hardest to reach.
Cordia is based on the story.
Btw, just reminded of one of your comments ' 'was actually your family all along' twists '.
The last story section of 0.03 goes into that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Shadowss
Yea since you can get the rank soldato while not actually having taken the promotion event with Blackie.
Can be a bit confusing like that.

Reactions: Toranion

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm stuck... After watching a movie with both sisters and their argument regarding heel & dress, the log says I must check hidden camera recors for Luna; I've checking the records for ten days, every hour (just in case) and nothing new happends... I have 3 Luna and 3 Grace records, I've made the promotion event, I had the kissing moment in the sofa at night (can't advance there either)... I even got my new Soldato uniform...

I also did the 7 quest marked as main quests :(

Is this next step not in game yet? What am I missing?
I assume you using the cheat mod? If so, that is the issue. Remove it and add back the original freeroaminglabels.rpy file

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
This game is still so good :FeelsGoodMan:

A shame the update was so short, but oh well.

The picture of young Cordia in the last story section can actually be found in the game folders with unren.
Alright

Also, I have to add I didnt expect Cordia to be that hot, holy fucking dayum:pokerFace:

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
@HopesGaming

Don't know if it was said (people talk a lot around there) but in the introduction scene for "Femme Fatale" (the movie), Luna talk about what happened in the park during the Soldato promotion event... but I didn't had this scene yet (misclicked and ended in the living-room instead of the boss entrance).
Perhaps make the park scene a condition for "Femme Fatale" ? It should be the easiest solution.

For the salary, the button act in a weird way ; seem that you forgot to add "gui/salaryCollect2.png" or misnamed it. Also,
Code:
action Call( "salary" )
will be better here than the depreciated "ui.callsinnewcontext" ; at least, like this it works for me, which never was the case with the "ui" function. But warning, like for "ui.callsinnewcontext", it will sent you back out of the job screen. So it's probably better to do something like this :
Code:
    action Function( "salary" )
coupled to :
Code:
init python:
    def salary():
        store.daysCheck = 0
        store.missionCheck = 0
        if promotion1 == True:
            moneySA = 300
        pc.money += moneySA
        renpy.notify( "Obtained ${}".format( moneySA ) )
But honestly I don't know how it will works with translation. So you'll perhaps need something like this instead :
Code:
init python:
    salaryTranslation = { "french": "Vous avez obtenu",
                          "german": "Erhalten" }

def salary():
        store.daysCheck = 0
        store.missionCheck = 0
        if promotion1 == True:
            moneySA = 300
        pc.money += moneySA
        if renpy.game.preferences.language is None :
            renpy.notify( "Obtained ${}".format( moneySA ) )
        else:
            renpy.notify( "{} ${}".format( salaryTranslation[renpy.game.preferences.language], moneySA ) )
Also, perhaps that "daysCheck -= 7" will be better.
I mean, you're supposed to be payed each week, if you did enough missions. But some players can focus on an character's event or story event right the day they should be payed ; so, they'll be payed at day 8 and not 7. With the "= 0" you used, it will shift everything (this particular week will have 8 days or more), while with a "-= 7" it will keep it to regular weeks of 7 days ; it's just that the players will have less days to reach the needed number of missions done.
For me it feel more natural like this.

This said, I should start not playing your game at night time (3AM here), not sure that my daughter like being awaken because I laugh too hard :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes