Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I wondered what had happened to this game just this afternoon, looking at my list .. (I open the log now and I find the update) ..
The game has a good history of modern mafia ...
For now, happy fap is not the high point (can really say ..you plays for plot:tf:)
Anyway thanks for the update !!
edit...
To be fair, in this update 0-03, improved renders and least you see a flash panties (and close, if the points of affection are enough)

Last edited:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Hmm now one would think that if someone/anyone was talking down to Luna, like they did on the date
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any how. Liked the update and just wanted to say thanks and can't wait for more :)

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Superb update @HopesGaming Luna's romance scenes were super cute and that sexy Cordia scene...WOW...can't wait to see more of her "motherly love" :winkytongue:

Reactions: Enyos

nderla

Jul 5, 2017
I just played this for the first time today, and I must say I really really liked it, well writen, a few really good renders, but the art is good enough to compliment the story. Id imagine like all these it will get juicier in the future, but for now it was just super enjoyable to read

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
will assume once the date ends and you are sent back to your room thats the official end of content for now?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you can tell just by looking at the renders why it is so far between updates..he really makes sure facial expressions and such match what is being said and the mood..so many just slap in the standard daz images and hope they fit the situation..each one in this game looks specifically crafted to each moment..its beautiful to examine the little details.
Immersion level 11

Last edited:

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
great game, luna and cordia(especially cordia) really pique my interest. story also really fun and mysterious.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
how does one do the "promotion event" i am stuck now since story requires me to be Soldato, which according to stats i am but it aludes to some event i cannot trigger:
Edit: Found it in the Work menu under Events

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i do not foresee the term "fucking" ever being used in this game..despite all their quirks sociopathy and such..they are very cultured proper ladies...very polite..."making love" is what'll happen here...HAHAAA!!! this is a "romance" murderdeathkill game :D

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
i do not foresee the term "fucking" ever being used in this game..despite all their quirks sociopathy and such..they are very cultured proper ladies...very polite..."making love" is what'll happen here...HAHAAA!!! this is a "romance" murderdeathkill game :D
Perfect. Gruesome murders and extremely sheepish, softcore romance.

This might be my favorite lite romance game on this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes