HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I think that line was actually meant for me. ;) And thank you, that did the trick. I did however get a feeling reading the posts, that there should be an actual entry in the journal about having to wait? I'm asking since I don't have any unfinished events there and the Femme fatale one is completed.
The Event checker says to wait since it's not a quest in itself

Reactions: Enyos

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Here you go.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys. Will try to find out what the problem is.

Love the update, great game!

A thought on the "no recording 4 issue" ... I suspect it has something to do with the cheat mod ...
Oh, that is a good point.

People with the issue do you all use the cheat mod too?

Last edited:

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
Here you go.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys. Will try to find out what the problem is.

Oh, that is a good point.

People with the issue do you all use the cheat mod too?
Yeah i do and still only 3 record for Luna. Darn it. I am done with this update :D

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I see. Remember that the cheat mod is not updated for 0.03.
So it overwrites a file which contains these new codes.

Here is a backup of the original 0.03 script.

Reactions: Domiek and SuzanneS

Nosket

May 25, 2018
How complete the Main Event "The Contract" and Gracie Event "Dacing With a DeLuca"?
Too, how complete Isabel Events "Dirty Floor", "Rub My Feet?", "Touch My Earring" and "Drinking With a DeLuca"?
I already finish all tasks of Main Story and Luna Events.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A great update, was actually really looking forward to learning more about Cordia, I'm very intrigued by her, so elegant and gorgeous, and even though she is a woman if few words and she seem cold as ice, you can tell that she's not without emotions and feelings, she just doesn't show them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Luna, she's just so cute and adorable, I've always liked her, but she just keeps growing on me still every time, was nice to get some progress in her story arc a little bit, great to see MC and Luna bond each time they spend time together :)
But I do want more of Isabel though, but maybe it's better to give her some more time and progress things with Gracie next, she has been neglected for a while anyway :p

At any rate, looking forward to continuation! :)

Reactions: Enyos and repuindy

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How complete the Main Event "The Contract" and Gracie Event "Dacing With a DeLuca"?
Too, how complete Isabel Events "Dirty Floor", "Rub My Feet?", "Touch My Earring" and "Drinking With a DeLuca"?
I already finish all tasks of Main Story and Luna Events.
You see the "?" "J" "I" and "C" icons? Click "J" for mission hints, that should help you enough :p

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes