I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
ok..i am in the "no 4th recording" group..femme fatale is showing under J so i guess i effed up..so trying the save above..NOW..whats the console command to change MC's name?..i'm a Rob :p
Sorry :pensive: I just use random names in all my games lol.

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
Darn. Give me about 45 minutes. Gotta drive home and I'll upload a save after that part. Not sure why it's not populating.
Dont sweat man :D I really give up. I just cant spend much more time this shitty problem. I will wait for the next update thats all :D

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hello y'all!

Thank you all for the nice words and comments.
Now to answer some stuff.

- Can anyone who has the Femme Fatale problem send their savegame to me? Will check it out immediately. Seems to be working for some and not working for others so want to see what the problem is.

- This update is English only. Translated version will come later.

- I don't want the thread to become a long discussion about what is supposed to be in an adult game - but I do not see sex as an endgame thing. It will happen and won't be a small part of the game. Also, remember to stay civil guys.

- I may have missed some other issues. I'm still waking up slowly, haha. Just post again or pm the problems.

- Rank 10 is the highest for now, yes.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what happened to the banner ?

not that this banner is not good .. but... it turn from a NOIRE style banner to an pop idol group banner ... dahell ?? why ? .... just why ?

is the game turned from NOIRE mafia theme to pop singer ? if not, then that banner doesnt give the game a good point :/

Reactions: Hyped

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
FUCK FUCK FUCK. after the last update i thinked myself so ok. but after this update PHUU DUDE! i want more i need more. if u stop making this game i will find you and slave you for finisching this storry (Just joking but Please. just stop with this game when the storry is finisched.) i already sayd it. this game is awesome. have 3/10 of sex but 10/10 for storry and want to read more and more :D

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
what happened to the banner ?

not that this banner is not good .. but... it turn from a NOIRE style banner to an pop idol group banner ... dahell ?? why ? .... just why ?

is the game turned from NOIRE mafia theme to pop singer ? if not, then that banner doesnt give the game a good point :/

This banner is a better representation of what the game is.
As you said, the last one was a bit more noir style - which the game is not.

Reactions: macadam

123Jake123

May 16, 2018
What rank do you have to be to continue the story? it only says soldato which I am currently lvl 9 but its still saying requirements is not met to continue the story

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i should mention @HopesGaming yes..i used the cheat mod..this is third time i've had to reinstall the game and did not want to grind again..just do the fun content..so ya..if the cheat is why my games a mess...blame reasons..and science..maybe aliens...

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@HopesGaming you got an amazing game here! Loved it from the moment it went live. Hope to see more of Luna, Cor- *ahem* I mean Lady Cordia and of course Isabel. These 3 so far seemed the most interesting and have the most intriguing history and story so far, from what I've seen. Keep it up! All the love and respect for what you've made so far.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Great update as usual Hopesgaming. Luna just gets more and more intriguing and that dress was perfect for her.
Yes she looked awesome and i really like to see her softer side when she is around the MC. I'm looking forward to more of that.

HopesGaming i think its not always important to have a ton of sex in an adult game, sure it comes at some point, but the story you are giving out is pretty neat without banging each and every female through the whole house.

Yes Dreadder it is.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i should mention @HopesGaming yes..i used the cheat mod..this is third time i've had to reinstall the game and did not want to grind again..just do the fun content..so ya..if the cheat is why my games a mess...blame reasons..and science..maybe aliens...
Hm, that is very odd. I could get to the fourth recording without any problems.
I saved your game at the recording spot so you should now be able to proceed.

Going to dig deeper into it to see what the issue is.

@123Jake123
Did you do the promotion event too?

@alu35
There are no new scenes of Isabel 0.03(besides a dream image and some screen time on Lunas questline)

@Dreadder
Try to wait at least 7 days. (Notice the event triggers at the mc room at daytime but not in the morning. So wait an hour. )

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

@123Jake123

@alu35
There are no new scenes of Isabel 0.03(besides a dream image and some screen time on Lunas questline)

@Ilan the second
Try to wait at least 7 days. (Notice the event triggers at the mc room at daytime but not in the morning. So wait an hour. )
You mean for the Luna Date? I didn't have a problem with that, i just answered the question of the poster above me if there is a Date. :D

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
@Ilan the second
I think that line was actually meant for me. ;) And thank you, that did the trick. I did however get a feeling reading the posts, that there should be an actual entry in the journal about having to wait? I'm asking since I don't have any unfinished events there and the Femme fatale one is completed.

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018

@123Jake123

@alu35

@Dreadder
Still same issua no 4th reccord :D

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes