zerosource

Sep 9, 2017
Same issue here. Can't progress the femme fatale quest. No option for buying heels, and no 4th recording on the laptop.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Ok there is no 4th recording and no place on lap top to buy shoes was i supposed to start a new game old saves not work? which would not make since cause cordila ones work fine

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
No 4th record and i always go to living room in noon and no new options to talk Isabel just old 4 choice. :/

Ok there is no 4th recording and no place on lap top to buy shoes was i supposed to start a new game old saves not work? which would not make since cause cordila ones work fine

What does the journal say for the quest as the hint?

Last edited:

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
How bout we give the Dev time to actually create the game? It's a .3 story based game with promises of fun stuff coming later. I don't see you complaining or leaving negative reviews on games like Lewd Island or Dating My Daughter.
Dev can take all the time he wants. I like what he's doing, and he's got a ton of fans. We're merely offering suggestions.

Those others games you mentioned are pretty clear about their fetishes, incest being primary. They also have a focused, smaller list of characters and do the teasing much much better. With deluca, the dev's likely going to pull one of those 'was actually your family all along' twists at the very end, but it won't matter by then.

Last edited:

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
Love this game but as a german i have to say: google translation or whatever this is suckz... i prefer the english version.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes