Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Love this game but as a german i have to say: google translation or whatever this is suckz... i prefer the english version.
if their even is a Translation!! Cause for me their are only "" Signs in German. No Thanks, then I have to play in English and maybe understand only the half :(

zerosource

Sep 9, 2017
Such a short update... But I missed Luna and Cordia!
One bug or it is something that wasn't implemented: When u select to track the mission, it appears on the screen... That's fine but you can't untrack it, so it is forever on the screen... And that's annoying
Actually there's an X you can click just right of the text ;)

Last edited:

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Damn, that's very odd. Well most I can do is upload my save before I started the quest and hope it works for yall. I don't really know what could be causing the error. I did a few of the story quests in between the quest. If you'd like the save let me know. I'm sure there's a way to change the name in console if ya don't like the name.

Last edited:
Reactions: zerosource

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
Damn, that's very odd. Well most I can do is upload my save before I started the quest and hope it works for yall. I don't really know what could be causing the error. I did a few of the story quests in between the quest. If you'd like the save let me know.
I can try your save maybe it can work.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i am in the "no 4th recording" group..femme fatale is showing under J so i guess i effed up..so trying the save above..NOW..whats the console command to change MC's name?..i'm a Rob :p

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
oh question can you become a higher rank with the missions or not? or is rank 10 the max still for now?

Last edited:

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
oh question can you become a higher rank with the missions or not? or is rank 10 the max still for now?
I think it tops out at Elite Soldado currently. I assume there's a rank up event coming at some point.

Reactions: heyyoo
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes