Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
someone know how can we unlock " Gracie 1 " and " Isabel " dreams please ?
My guess would be that you have to complete their story arcs as far as they currently go, I already had them unlocked when I started playing the current update, got Cordia dream unlocked too :p

Reactions: Enyos

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks @HopesGaming for a great update. Though Cordia is still my favorite but this update really endears me to Luna

My only problem with it. I wish there was more.

Keep fighting the good fight. I believe everyone will be turned around eventually. The slow build will pay off for everyone (Me personally i'm looking forward to the character interactions and story. More so than any lewd content).

Excelsior

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
Yes I talked to her in her room nothing new, same with isabel. no new recordings, and where do i buy heels tried the work guy not there.
i got problem this Luna- Femme Fatale guest.. i am checking records and trying everything but i am stuck. Can someone help? :D
Same issue here. Can't progress the femme fatale quest. No option for buying heels, and no 4th recording on the laptop.
Ok there is no 4th recording and no place on lap top to buy shoes was i supposed to start a new game old saves not work? which would not make since cause cordila ones work fine
No 4th record and i always go to living room in noon and no new options to talk Isabel just old 4 choice. :/
Are you using the cheat mod?? if so, I think it's incompatible. unpack the zip again and don't use the mod.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
@Eerie Entity, Thanks, I only was using "?" and "Events" inside of "?" for look the events completed.
Here thoses events that I post in my previous post are in collor white (not complete) in "?", but in "J" those events are completed.
Maybe it's a bug.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The DeLuca Family [v0.03] [HopesGaming]- Original Size: 847MB

Download PC (167MB) : - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
i should mention @HopesGaming yes..i used the cheat mod..this is third time i've had to reinstall the game and did not want to grind again..just do the fun content..so ya..if the cheat is why my games a mess...blame reasons..and science..maybe aliens...
you should just be abe to reload once the mod is removed. no grinding necessary

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
That was great! Thanks for the tips on how to trigger "The Cave". I was about to quit before that (thinking the update was over), but it was the best part in the whole update. I like Luna even more than before now! :firstimekiss:

Last edited:

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
here we go, i didn't think i'd like this one as much as i did when i played it.

So do i download this update, or do i painfully wait until it gets even more content..

Reactions: HopesGaming

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
That was great! Thanks for the tips on how to trigger "The Cave". I was about to quit before that (thinking the update was over), but it was the best part in the whole update. I like Luna even more than before now! :firstimekiss:
Well ,first I thought there was a bug in the game so I finished all the other tasks. Then ,After a few more days, Luna comes to visit you in your room in the morning. The only thing you can do is wait for the task to be triggered.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, Luna is a total bad-ass and very confident when it comes to violence, but when it comes to stuff of vanity and affection and all that, she's clueless and totally out of her comfort zone, which is one of the most endearing sides of her, love to show some affection to her and then tease her about it and she gets all flustered and cute, but at the same time it makes her like you more and more, because you show her that you like her as she is :p
She really is amazing :)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Loved the new update and the date with sweet Luna, the only part that actually made me groan, was the gangsta style sideways dual wielding of pistols on the range but that's just my pet peeve. :p

The story arc revealed few interesting things and it also made me doubt my hypothesis about our mystery would-be killer...

I must admit I'm not waiting on the next update as eagerly as I was waiting on this one, since I doubt there will be much Luna related events in it. :p It would be interesting to see more of Isabel arc though, reluctant as I am about getting between her and Antonio... Those legs do beg for a massage and a footjob some day for quite a while now. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@HopesGaming i see..just by looking at the save that its a new hidden cam recording..i click to load the save..and it shows me #3...#4 isnt available..so am thinking maybe the cheat mod destroys the game..will try removing that and see.
confirmed..the cheatmod destroys the game...i removed it and loaded the save and am fine now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes