Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
How to continue the story after ranking to Soldato. The event says to continue during daytime and I'm trying but nothing happens. I can't continue to promotion event. I have completed all mission. Whenever i click continue, it says requirement not met. HELP PLEASE
did you go to work and click on the event section?

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
How to unlock "the cave" quest? or is that one I have to wait for days to unlock by itself?
you have to complete the "femme fatale" quest (obviously) and yes wait for a few days and she will come to your room (at morning / noon i forgot)

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
you have to complete the "femme fatale" quest (obviously) and yes wait for a few days and she will come to your room (at morning / noon i forgot)
Thanks... it unlocked after a week. Goodness she's cute. You'd forget her crazy side.

Edit: Friggin' hell I almost missed the highlight of the update. That was one heck of a date. Nicely done.

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
1- Yes
2-It depends on how have you met her. It seems you have met her in the morning so the game has chosen one of the 3 options. (touch my earring (at night) Rub my foot while she is in her bedroom) .After you have met her , the other two options no longer available to complete.
So I have to redo the entire game to get those ones complete to continue Isabel's quest line? I seem to be at an impasse here as well

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
I'm confused, can someone help ?
to complete femme fatale, you can't use the cheat mod. does it mean you need to replay the game without the cheat ? No. you just need to get rid the cheat mod by using the vanilla version of the game. load the last save then everything will be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeyUgurr

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Imma be honest with you. You could take out all the lewd stuff out of the game and I would still follow it. Love the characters, the ambience and the humor. Every single one is memorable, just great stuff all around. Nice art and renders too.

The only stuff to criticism for me would be..dunno, the kissing scenes with Isabel and Grace? because kissing is extremely hard to animate (only the lips moving just looks weird and wrong, i've never seen it done correctly and to be honest i don't think it's possible without spending x10 more time than with any other animation) I really don't recommend it, better a good quality still image

Last edited:

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Imma be honest with you. You could take out all the lewd stuff out of the game and I would still follow it. Love the characters, the ambience and the humor. Every single one is memorable, just great stuff all around. Nice art and renders too.

The only stuff to critizice for me would be..dunno, the kissing scenes with Isabel and Grace? because kissing is extremely hard to animate (only the lips moving just looks weird and wrong, i've never seen it done correctly and to be honest i don't think it's possible without spending x10 more time than with any other animation) I really don't recommend it, better a good quality still image
You should play Milfy City then. That game is an exception

Reactions: AlterSack

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
@HopesGaming Update, yay! I would be lying if I claimed that when i check the Latest Updates, its not primarily this game i'm hoping to see there!

The story in this game is great so im glad your not rushing to satisfy the sex crave. Plenty of other games where you can start banging your family after 5 mins lol. Having just recently played 'Life is Strange' which was awesome, I would put this game as being on par given what youve done so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
to complete femme fatale, you can't use the cheat mod. does it mean you need to replay the game without the cheat ? No. you just need to get rid the cheat mod by using the vanilla version of the game. load the last save then everything will be fine.
Hey it worked, thanks. :)

Reactions: apocalipze

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Hey, Hopes. A wonderful update again. I loved the story progression and the backstory on Cordia. I loved the Luna side-story and totally did not want the date to end. Plot progression was great and kept us intrigued. Humour was on point. One thing I observed was, under the '?' section, under Missions subcategory, certain missions namely Dancing With a DeLuca and all Isabel's side-missions weren't greened out even though I completed them during the last update. I don't know if it's a problem only with me, just thought I'd let you know. Now onto some more about the update, with spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes