AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Yes, the -REQ. Wait a couple of days hint is certainly misleading. I would interpret that to be 2-3 days. Should say Wait a week.
there is nothing misleading in that, just check after a few days and if there is nothing do some more mission or idle a few more days to check later.
there is simply no need to point every req up to the exact meaning.
if you don't like "playing" a game maybe you should considerate reading comics instead.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Note to everyone who has some bugs:
It is mainly due to two things.
1. You using the cheat for 0.02 (don't know if the updated version works)
- you have to add back the original 0.03 file

2. Translation errors
- That's because this is English only. The translation comes a bit after a release.
------
If you not sure if there is more content - Check event logger. It shows all the content for the game.
------
If you playing from an old version some of the done events may still appear as white. I know of this and will see what I can do.
------
The Cave requires you to wait for 7+days and Luna will appear in the room (but not morning time so relax for one hour at the laptop)

-----

I noticed quite a bit people who are confused at what to do.
I want to know if this is a widespread issue. I try to make the game as clear as possible. The reason why there is both a journal and an event which shows the requirement for what to do.
The Cave one I can see be a bit confusing and I'll improve the requirement text for that but I think the rest is clear.
So want some feedback from you guys on that so I can change stuff up in a small upcoming patch.
@HopesGaming,

Anyway to fix the error message when looking at the Luna recordings?

Thank you

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I don't know of such errors.
Are you playing a translated version (or a savegame from 0.02 that was translated?)
And do you use the old cheat?

Send me your savegame.
I am playing a translated version. I used my saves from the 0.02 version.

I never used any cheat mods in 0.02, I downloaded and installed the 0.03 version thinking it would solve the issue.

Just as an FYI, I am in day 96 and nothing has triggered for me.

Thank you

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I am playing a translated version. I used my saves from the 0.02 version.

I never used any cheat mods in 0.02, I downloaded and installed the 0.03 version thinking it would solve the issue.

Just as an FYI, I am in day 96 and nothing has triggered for me.

Thank you
The 0.03 is English only. Remember - I do not make the translations. So, they do not come with the game on release date.
The translation comes on a later date.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Kal-El_25 You have to switch to English. That should resolve your problem.
Game - save - latest savegame

@vaitsy
After you've talked with Wilfred check mission board - other.
To see what content you have left check event logger

Reactions: vaitsy

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
@Kal-El_25 You have to switch to English. That should resolve your problem.
Game - save - latest savegame

@vaitsy
After you've talked with Wilfred check mission board - other.
To see what content you have left check event logger
@HopesGaming,

It's already on English. I tried changing it to German and back to English, but nothing was corrected.

I attached my save file on my reply above. Maybe you can take a look at it for me. Thank you.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Kal-El_25
I can't seem to figure out what the issue is. I will look deeper into it.
Luckily it dosesn't seem to be a widespread issue and mostly due to translation.
I recommend to either start a new game (with cheats to avoid grinds) and skip everything you seen.

@vaitsy
Check event logger. "?" --> "Event"

Last for Luna is The cave event.
The last story is with Cordia and the picture of mc's mother (story section 7)

Reactions: vaitsy

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
@Kal-El_25
I can't seem to figure out what the issue is. I will look deeper into it.
Luckily it dosesn't seem to be a widespread issue and mostly due to translation.
I recommend to either start a new game (with cheats to avoid grinds) and skip everything you seen.

@vaitsy
Check event logger. "?" --> "Event"

Last for Luna is The cave event.
The last story is with Cordia and the picture of mc's mother (story section 7)
@HopesGaming

Thank you. I will start a new game. I love the game so I don't mind. lol

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Just doing another playthrough of this awesome game. Noticed an insignificant "bug": when I bought the hidden cameras it said they'd cost $150. But I didn't actually lose any money and the cams arrived for free next morning. edit: no wait, thinking about it again I may be wrong about this. Didn't actually check money before clicking the option, lol.

Looking forward to the new content. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So, it's time to vote for your favorite quote.
These quotes are picked by some of the members from the discord.

The winner will get an unique art of his choosing (will also be shared with top tier), and discord rewards.

- HG

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you @HopesGaming for a great game, and thank you, Isabel, for your great choice in underwear (I'd like to see her in red rather than pink, too :p)

Amirite in thinking you need to be introduced to Isabel at different times to get different scenes? I replayed and got dirty floor at noon in the living room, earring at night in the living room, so I guess my 3rd playthrough will be an evening in her bedroom for a foot rub?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Thank you @HopesGaming for a great game, and thank you, Isabel, for your great choice in underwear (I'd like to see her in red rather than pink, too :p)

Amirite in thinking you need to be introduced to Isabel at different times to get different scenes? I replayed and got dirty floor at noon in the living room, earring at night in the living room, so I guess my 3rd playthrough will be an evening in her bedroom for a foot rub?
that's right

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes