steve08

Mar 1, 2018
Hello, I discovered this game a few days ago and congratulations I love. but I have a little trouble I play in french and I'm at a time when we say that there is no more text, I have no more dialogue I simply "" is because the translation of the game is not over or is it a bug? it started or I find the 2 girls in the living room and where we watch the TV

Last edited:
Reactions: jack1993

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can you be more specific? What I mean is not the quest Journal. It's kinda like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you're playing my android port, i moved the little x not far enough to the right, my bad. but it should be fixed in the current build available . i think in your picture it's hidden behind the e of Bottle.

Reactions: chiastic

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hello, I discovered this game a few days ago and congratulations I love. but I have a little trouble I play in french and I'm at a time when we say that there is no more text, I have no more dialogue I simply "" is because the translation of the game is not over or is it a bug? it started or I find the 2 girls in the living room and where we watch the TV
It's a work in progress. Not ready yet.

Reactions: steve08

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Younger sister is gorgeous but I'm not into kids, so I prefer the older sister but she has a brain malfunction or something wrong in her head so I will patiently wait for the chance to bang the hot milfy boss Cordia and the hot cheating wife, Isabel . Those two are the reason why I will support this game .
Honestly after the last update I'm getting the feeling that Luna isn't quite as loco as we have been led to believe. I'm starting to wonder if some if not most of her crazy is more like emotional armor to help her survive in the world that she lives in.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Check the quest log. If you have everything green but two Intro Quests with Isabel you are done.
Thanks... Yes 2 red intro quests left. The interface menu is a little hard to navigate compared to other games. But again, Great Game Great Story! Interacting with Luna is so quirky, I never no what to expect with her. I think I'm past the point of her wanting to kill me fortunately. Although if I get caught with Isabel I'm think I'm as good as dead. (pick your killer: Luna, Antonio or Wilfred. Don't get caught!).

PS: Am I missing number 2 Gracie video?

Reactions: Enyos

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Ok... how do I promote to "soldato". I gain experience points doing "contracts" but only have a stealth contract available. I win 5-15 experience points each time, how many points do I need to promote??

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Ok... how do I promote to "soldato". I gain experience points doing "contracts" but only have a stealth contract available. I win 5-15 experience points each time, how many points do I need to promote??
You need to be Level 5. You will then get a message that the promotion event is available. After that, during the daytime, go to work -> events-> promotion

Reactions: Enyos

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Finally finished my three play-through's, and overall, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really like how you tossed in the three "instigators" to show us just how vulnerable Luna is. With that said, I have to toss in a 'but.' I would also make the 'but' in bold capital letters. To have our girl broken down, and then have the MC violate one of the cardinal family rules of never allowing a member of the family to be disrespected, just didn't set well with me. I saw an earlier post where you addressed this, so my hats off to you.
With that said, the update wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. None of my three previous saves worked. I either had no dialogue or received numerous exception errors, all related to Luna to be more exact. On a side not, I did not have the cheat enabled because I really saw no need for it, and I play in English, so it wasn't a missing language translation. No big deal, I started from scratch, My first two (crazy and calm) resulted in completed quests, not displaying as completed. These were Isabel's Intro scenes (regardless of which one I did), and Gracie's Dance quest. Also 'Drinking with a DeLuca' was the same, thus I missed out on both 'dream' images. I fixed those by manually changing the status. On my 'angry' play through, everything worked perfectly and all I did was hold off on Story 1 until after I had started the others. I made another 'test' play through, doing Story 1 right off as I normally do, and again everything worked perfectly. I can only guess it glitched the first two times.
All in all, the story, the characters, and the scenes are top-notch in my book, and I am perfectly content with the progression. If I get hard up, there are other ways 'solve' the problem, and knocking this game because it isn't an instant sex-fest, is not the solution. Keep doing as you're doing. The story and character development is why I enjoy this game as much as I do.

Reactions: HopesGaming

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Think I might be bugged. Once I downloaded 0.3, I went to living room during the day and got an event of the two daughters arguing about a movie that ended with MC and daughters all being grounded by Wil. I noticed in the event screen that this did not make 'Femme Fatale' green, so I assumed that was an event yet to be unlocked. I then continued advancing the main story, and can not advance it any further. But going to living room in the day wont trigger any additional events and it's been several in game days since the movie argument was triggered. Still nothing.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Think I might be bugged. Once I downloaded 0.3, I went to living room during the day and got an event of the two daughters arguing about a movie that ended with MC and daughters all being grounded by Wil. I noticed in the event screen that this did not make 'Femme Fatale' green, so I assumed that was an event yet to be unlocked. I then continued advancing the main story, and can not advance it any further. But going to living room in the day wont trigger any additional events and it's been several in game days since the movie argument was triggered. Still nothing.
Femme Fatale is a side-event which can be advanced by approaching Luna at noon in her room.

Reactions: HopesGaming

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'm stuck at the events "The Cave" and "A bottle, for a bottle" any one can help?

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
After that scene, you need to watch Luna recording. It will be recording #4 I think

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes