AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for the note about the Event Logger. Because of the first 4 screens in the ? I had assumed that this was just another reminder-help text screen.
It does show The Cave as an event. Although several days have passed (a week?) and no follow-up despite talking to Luna at all times of day. If this is just an RNG it could just be a low-probability long wait time.
no rng more or less 7 days of either waiting or doing missions for money and after 6 or 7 days just be at your room at noon

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for the note about the Event Logger. Because of the first 4 screens in the ? I had assumed that this was just another reminder-help text screen.
It does show The Cave as an event. Although several days have passed (a week?) and no follow-up despite talking to Luna at all times of day. If this is just an RNG it could just be a low-probability long wait time.
It is not RNG.
1 week and then all you have to do is go to your room at noon or afternoon.
As @Enyos said, it's because she has to learn to use the high heel and muster the courage to ask for it.

It would be weird if the quest triggered a day after she went with isabel to learn to walk with the shoes

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
It is not RNG.
1 week and then all you have to do is go to your room at noon or afternoon.
As @Enyos said, it's because she has to learn to use the high heel and muster the courage to ask for it.

It would be weird if the quest triggered a day after she went with isabel to learn to walk with the shoes
Yes, I agree, it's perfectly sensible. Eventually the next step did trigger.
However, this is why I had originally suggested a message (like the one that tells you you've maxed experience) would pop to tell you when you had exhausted a character's story-line for this version. The event logger does apparently provide this, but locating it under 4 help screens makes it easy to miss.

Reactions: Enyos

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Yes, I agree, it's perfectly sensible. Eventually the next step did trigger.
However, this is why I had originally suggested a message (like the one that tells you you've maxed experience) would pop to tell you when you had exhausted a character's story-line for this version. The event logger does apparently provide this, but locating it under 4 help screens makes it easy to miss.
hopes is already working on that and in a very beautyful way i may add. just go back to page 97 see for yourself and be in awe ^^

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
hopes is already working on that and in a very beautyful way i may add. just go back to page 97 see for yourself and be in awe ^^
Been very happy with Hopes's work to-date. The characters are well rendered, the story is consistent and well-plotted and most of the spelling and grammar shows that attention has been given (a rarity for this type of game).

Last edited:

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
i wish some one could told me when does 0.4 comes out i just finish and i am already hyped for the next update
I believe 0.3 only came out like a week ago and the dev posted on his Patreon that he doesn't do scheduled game updates because he focuses on quality instead of quantity (his words, not mine). However I sympathise with you about that hype. This game has a damn good story and I honestly find myself craving to know more about the MC's backstory.

Also Luna is bae.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Replaying the game and I noticed a misspelled word. Not sure if you know about it or not, but thought I'd post it anyway lol.

Under her current thoughts, Antonio's name is spelled wrong.

Anyway, thanks again for the game! Loving this play through again just like the first.

beyreli

Feb 6, 2018
Replaying the game and I noticed a misspelled word. Not sure if you know about it or not, but thought I'd post it anyway lol.

Under her current thoughts, Antonio's name is spelled wrong.

Anyway, thanks again for the game! Loving this play through again just like the first.
I think Anatolio was supposed to her sons name.

Supas

Jan 3, 2018
One my awesome game!! Im fucking hooked! It always get me the more further as it gets. Feels like im in it. The music, the scnerios everything. Everyhthing is perfect and well synch!

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I think Anatolio was supposed to her sons name.
Indeed. That was the planned name of the unborn son.

You two just blew my mind lol.

EDIT: Ohh also, I'm pretty sure I played through all the content, except one part. I'm in the events part where it tells you everything you can do, and one is left not done for Gracie. It is called "It's all about the intent", and I can't seem to trigger it no matter what lol. It also doesn't really give me a clue of what to do either. Thanks for answering my questions!

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
You two just blew my mind lol.

EDIT: Ohh also, I'm pretty sure I played through all the content, except one part. I'm in the events part where it tells you everything you can do, and one is left not done for Gracie. It is called "It's all about the intent", and I can't seem to trigger it no matter what lol. It also doesn't really give me a clue of what to do either. Thanks for answering my questions!
Anytime.
The event should trigger after you have done story section 3. (The punishment) and talk to her at her room while she is studying.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

J33T

Sep 14, 2018
Great update as expected! I only found some spare time during this weekend to play it and couldn't wait any longer.
There are some really minor adjustments needed in the UI, for example a "Leave" button in the mission window (where you have the "Accept - Decline" option)as well would be really nice to have.

I'll wait next update impatiently.

And... Am I the only one who is more into Isabel than Luna?

Last edited:

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Anytime.
The event should trigger after you have done story section 3. (The punishment) and talk to her at her room while she is studying.
Yeah, I've already done all the story parts, and talked to her during weekdays and the weekend at every part of the day. Doesn't make a difference. The last story part that happened in her room was when we became friends, and she said that hugs are between friends and something about it's the intent that matters. So I figured that part was coming next but it just never triggers for me.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, I've already done all the story parts, and talked to her during weekdays and the weekend at every part of the day. Doesn't make a difference. The last story part that happened in her room was when we became friends, and she said that hugs are between friends and something about it's the intent that matters. So I figured that part was coming next but it just never triggers for me.
Ah, I mistook the intent event with the friendship event. (A dev who doesn't even know his own events)
My bad. Now you have to talk to her during the night when she is in her room.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Ah, I mistook the intent event with the friendship event. (A dev who doesn't even know his own events)
My bad. Now you have to talk to her during the night when she is in her room.
Haha no worries, I'm sure you have a bunch of ideas and stuff floating through your head. Can't remember every single part lol. Anyway, I think night time is the only time I didn't try because now it worked, thanks again for the great game! Wish I didn't finish again it already :p

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Great update as expected! I only found some spare time during this weekend to play it and couldn't wait any longer.
There are some really minor adjustments needed in the UI, for example a "Leave" button in the mission window (where you have the "Accept - Decline" option)as well would be really nice to have.

I'll wait next update impatiently.

And... Am I the only one who is more into Isabel than Luna?
You're not the only one. But going after Isabel is kind of treading into dangerous waters. But who doesn't like a challenge. Let's hope we get more Isabel content in the future.
Luna is also pretty good tbh. I personally kind of can connect myself with the character.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes