JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
sorry for being "that guy" but any idea how often this game updates, roughly? Definitely want to play more, just curious as to how long between updates. Thanks!

volto

Aug 22, 2017
sorry for being "that guy" but any idea how often this game updates, roughly? Definitely want to play more, just curious as to how long between updates. Thanks!
Release: 0.1 July 26 (?)
First update: 0.2 Sept 8
Second update: 0.3 Nov 15

Looks to be about two months an update.

Last edited:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op check the changelog for more info.

Reactions: Enyos

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
"Mission board 'accept' and 'decline' button now has a broader detection box and is easier to click. "

My hero

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damn, that last scene with Cordia in her office.... shit... made me skip a beat!!
Yes indeed it did, and I'm a big fan of Cordia, I'm intrigued by her, her beauty and elegance, wow, and I really really really hope somewhere down the line she and MC could become....properly acquainted, but I'm very pleased by the that surprising kiss for the time being :love:
I'd very much like to know that if Cordia really is that closed up, she never shows emotions or anything at all, not one way or another, but she does try to be affectionate with words however, though she struggles finding them at times. That kiss however, well, I sure do like that kind of sign of affection :p

Yeah, Cordia and Isabella are my favorites, they both ooze that elegance and beauty, but latest update also really rose Luna way up there more than before :) Gracie needs new content soon :p

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes