Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I can't make the contract: burn the ombras
where do i get a firearm? in the shop there is not
You need to be rank 4 and have 100% xp (you can check that at the shop). If you don't have enough xp, do either contracts or quests from the girls until you have enough xp. Then go to Wilfred -> work -> events -> Promotion. After that event, speak to Wilfred in the morning -> talk -> you wanted to see me? Then you'll get the gun.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
v0.07.1
For anyone coming from earlier version and not wanting to spend the time on the contracts but not wanting to miss much else at the beginning of restarting (minimal event/mission progress):
  • Playthrough start: Full Experience
  • Contracts completed: first 5 100% complete w/ all associated renders unlocked, all associated clothing/equipment unlocked and donned.
  • Main Story mission completed (1): Story 1: The Dangerous Dinner (on load you are presented w/ Hidden Camera/Audio Recording choice to finish the mission)
  • Main Events completed (2): The Contract, Promotion: Soldato
  • Luna Events completed (1): Gracie's Gunned Down Jeans
  • Gracie Events completed (1): Dancing With A DeLuca
  • Isabel Events completed (2): Intro: Dirty Floor, Drinking With A DeLuca
Rename the save for appropriate page/slot as needed, it is setup for Page 5, Slot 5 currently. Rename MC as desired. Regards.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Wow this thread exploded after the update. It's hard to keep an accurate count as there were just to many pages, but I believe that "Old saves don't work" is currently the complaint champion followed by "Not enough content in this update" and the surprise third place to "can't peek on Luna and Gracie in the bathroom."

I could be wrong if so feel free to complain perhaps I can make into 4th place. ;)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I just replayed the game again because i just like the story, characters, & atmosphere so much.
And half-way through playing again i kept saying this would make a great TV show or mature animation show.
If done right of course, & it would need to be on HBO, Showtime etc or an adult animation on Netflix.
But knowing Netflix it may get cancelled soon even if people love it.

HopesGaming if you want or get an opportunity try reaching out to someone or Netflix or whatever.
Never know what may come up of it, Personally you have me sold & i am pretty sure all your fans will agree

Well i just wanted to leave my thoughts here & i hope next release will be within 2-3 months

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
HopesGaming
Hey there mate, think there's some issue with the pills.

I gained a minimum of 8 Painkillers, from the Dog. My inventory only ever showed 1.
I gained 2 of the Energy Pills with the Chibi Isabel render.
I have never used either of these pill types.
My inventory now shows 0 for each type.

As the geriatric said to his nurse, I would like to know where my pills went? :ROFLMAO:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming
Hey there mate, think there's some issue with the pills.

I gained a minimum of 8 Painkillers, from the Dog. My inventory only ever showed 1.
I gained 2 of the Energy Pills with the Chibi Isabel render.
I have never used either of these pill types.
My inventory now shows 0 for each type.

As the geriatric said to his nurse, I would like to know where my pills went? :ROFLMAO:
There is a bug regarding consumables but it is being worked on.
1618766139384.png

The dog can only give 1 painkiller and only if the inventory is empty tho.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There is a bug regarding consumables but it is being worked on.
View attachment 1149786

The dog can only give 1 painkiller and only if the inventory is empty tho.
My inventory showed the 1 x Painkiller, from the Dog.
After the rescue mission, where I gained the 2 x Energy Pill, my inventory now shows 0 for each?

Seems that the Energy Pill did not update, but the Painkiller actively decreased.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes