JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
do you know were can I get my gun in the game ?
You mean gun for the Ombra mission?

You get it in the Soldato promotion event (after you retrieve the Soldato package, where Luna accompanies you).
Afterwards, you should be able to equip it to MC (it's called Soldato Standard) for the Ombra mission.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
A long time ago i finished this game, it was my first big game here, Somebody knows if the creator has done more games like this?

• Haha
Reactions: uhhhok

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
A long time ago i finished this game, it was my first big game here, Somebody knows if the creator has done more games like this?
Not that I'm aware of and other games are usually linked on the OP if the dev has other projects. This one is still being worked on, so if you haven't played in a long time it might be worth checking out what's new.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Not that I'm aware of and other games are usually linked on the OP if the dev has other projects. This one is still be worked on, so if you haven't played in a long time it might be worth checking out what's new.
I´m going to replay the game, i thought this game ended years ago, but if there are new content i want to try it (y)

Reactions: Fajlar6 and WhiteyG

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
I was searching for the answer to this (probably basic) question but only found the Q & A from 2022. (In which there was no current plans for a harem route yet , and friendship routes were planned for the future etc)

But I was curious if say you choose to go for Isa.. does that lock you of going for Luna? As an example. As if it does my story will have to begin .. diverging to many routes from that save location lol.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I was searching for the answer to this (probably basic) question but only found the Q & A from 2022. (In which there was no current plans for a harem route yet , and friendship routes were planned for the future etc)

But I was curious if say you choose to go for Isa.. does that lock you of going for Luna? As an example. As if it does my story will have to begin .. diverging to many routes from that save location lol.
Dunno (and I guess noone will know unless one can peer inside Hopes' mind, heh).

Only thing Hopes said was "story will not allow for a complete harem"
Now this could man any of the following;

1) a LI gives our MC an ultimatum, i.e. "choose me only or our relationship will end" scenario
2) one of the LI.......dies (this will no doubt be incredibly saddening, but having said that I wouldn't dismiss this possibility, given we're in the world of mafia)

So you can take a guess which route Hopes may go.

Nov 17, 2018
Dunno (and I guess noone will know unless one can peer inside Hopes' mind, heh).

1) a LI gives our MC an ultimatum, i.e. "choose me only or our relationship will end" scenario
2) one of the LI.......dies (this will no doubt be incredibly saddening, but having said that I wouldn't dismiss this possibility, given we're in the world of mafia)

Dying seems to makes alot of sense. Its kinda hard to imagine us not ending with both of the Deluca girls unless one of them is dead. Isa seems cool with us messing around with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018

I think you forgot other scenarios:

3) One, or all of them (depends on your choices) kills your MC - the brutality level of the killing depends on who you enraged the most :devilish:

4) Since your MC tried to be a Mafia's bachelor, the whole Deluca Family turns against your MC. Run to the hills! :ROFLMAO:

5) You tried to bed the Ombra girl(s) AND Charvi, and god knows who else? You got the biggest prize! The big five families hunting your poor MC ass! o_O Even John Wick's voodoo wouldn't save you! :coffee:

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017

hummmm, Hope open a treeshome path in last update Isa / Gracie so at least it can be 2 girls, why not Isa/ Luna too
Isa 'll be the teacher for the other girls like what she did with Luna for the "date".
I'don't mind the 2 sisters with MC too lolllllll.

Reactions: EJW and Fajlar6

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
The DeLuca Family [v0.09.6] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs
Compressed Version with Mod: PC - MAC - PC - MAC

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
View attachment 2547165
The DeLuca Family [v0.09.0] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hi Joker - hope all is well?! :)
Love all your mods - so thanks again for this also!!!
Added to the OP (y)

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
I'm curious/confused, is the release date (on HopesGaming Patreon) only about contracts stuff?

(Not season 2)

Last edited:
Reactions: campfap
4.40 star(s) 482 Votes