Sep 3, 2020
Luna is just your clichèd Angry Damaged Girl, another trope that's been done to death. Will the MC, who seems to have been raised on a slurry of the stupidest pick-up manuals known to man, be able to bully her through her trauma? Tune in next time to find out!
you know people always wondered why would
HopesGaming

choose me to be his student after all I've said time and time again that I don't care about the other girls I don't care

I don't care if they live or died

but even so

hope chose me and you want to know why because when he looked into my eyes he saw it

that every single thing I ever said about luna

I meant every single word and my love is 100% true
View attachment final_62a21b7a5158f800cf14051b_776158.mp4

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Real Kreten

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So is there a way to increase stats

Caus the shop dont have much in terms of stats enhancing

And i cant seem to buy books on the laptop anymore

But i need certain stats to increase to complete certain contracts for the better rewards

JakeKayden

Oct 28, 2021
Hah i really hope in the end mc can atleast pull out a throuple consist of mc,luna, and gracie i really love both and even i manage to pull that off in real life and mc is more smart/cunning than me hahahaha btw good work for HOPES its a great game so i hope this time it shouldn't have to take a year to update

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
So is there a way to increase stats

Caus the shop dont have much in terms of stats enhancing

And i cant seem to buy books on the laptop anymore

But i need certain stats to increase to complete certain contracts for the better rewards
doing story missions for girls increases your stats. agility for Luna missions, intelligence for Gracie, charisma for Isabel. there's also a book you can buy during the Nimble Fingers contract that increases knowledge. other than that it's mostly equipment, leveling up gives you better stuff at the shop and there's some stuff you can get during the missions. so yeah, early on there will be a lot of grind because you don't have money

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
People keep saying this is a short update... what? It was a good 4 1/2 hours worth of content just do the new stuff. Is it because I'm a slow reader? Because I'd think even faster readers would still need 3 hours worth just for this.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I could say how sad it is to wait for this game, which experience cannot be replace with any other games here. But let's focus on positive things.

I believe, that team Luna can't wait to start search for Mysterious bastards and this update only has teased them (with another tease at same scene).
Team Gracie get a lot of love during this update and they are left now to think about what Gracie wanted to say.

However none of main girls stole my heart to be number 1 (or 2). So, I am glad for some screen time of redhead princess assassin. She and ..., I forgot his name again (Joey), are nice mirror to our weird trio.

I liked Arrendersi mission also from another reason. I liked, that morality I choose for MC, got upper hand in confrontation with Gracie and Wilfred. Yes. Wilfred could force his stance, but he didnt. I think about if there was different outcome for different playing of MC.

Thank you Hope for update. Your game are still fun to play and I look forward to next update.

Fanex

Feb 1, 2022
Is there a console command for money still working? The one that Hopes mentioned doesn't seem to work anymore

4.40 star(s) 489 Votes