gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I mean, since the whole premise of the game—from what I've seen so far—is the MC being held hostage by some mob cunt and her daughters and seemingly doing fuck all about it, you could argue that his whole pitiful existence is an act of submission. Probably not what the question-asker was after though.

Last edited:

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
Anyone else having issues with saving after failing a contract? Every time I fail a contract it just refuses to let me save anymore. I can save anyother time but the second I fail a contract theres nothing I can anymore. I just keep getting the rollback screen and I cant ignore it, the fuck is wrong my game?

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
I still didn't finished the new update , but here my thoughts .
This game was recommended to me by a friend , when i saw the game for the first time i was "wow look these girls and these imagens" , then i saw "sandbox" tag ... i honestly downloaded because the girls looked really good and because a friend recommended...

Having to do quests repeatedly to "farm" money to be able to "PROGRESS" the story of the game is really a TURN OFF , and i'm sure is no just me that fells this way. I mean , you are creating a game with a interesting story here , with a few interesting characters and yet you want us to spend our time doing missions to see this story that you wanna tell us.
So i would like to suggest one thing , what about you create a "special mission" where we could farm this amount of money more easy and fast , like put a special mission giving $500 , i would have to just spend 4 times in this mission to get $2000..
instead of doing some mission more than 10x just to reach $2000.
OR you could REDUCE the amount of money necessary to buy the "QUESTS" items , I mean $2000 for candles and toys ? Why these are most expensive than a spionage equipaments , i would understand spending $200 in candles and toys. By reducing the price of the quests items i don't mean only for the new update , but the old items quests too of course.

I honestly thought a few times about droping the game while doing grind to buy a few quests items , because that was not what i was expecting to do at all.

I hope you keep doing the good work with the story , the characters and keep working on this game , because is really interesting and amazing one.
Anyhow i wish you good luck and all the best :)

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
Is it worth playing again or is the developer still paying attention to the boring contract system instead of focusing on the story?
if you love waiting for 12+ months for an update and all you get is more grind then the game is worth playing. and for the dev he/she went down so low that the dev is now equal or worst than icstor. now watch how the dev fanboys defend him sooooo hard. LOL

JakeKayden

Oct 28, 2021
oh my fucking god finally btw some question tho why it isnt a harem even just a throuple composed of mc,gracie, and luna they are all compatible to each other is there really no hope for that??
ps. sorry for my fucking english im just fucking dumb

Last edited:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Can't trigger my name is luna event requirements are done for that but still can't trigger can someone help

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't follow the dev? i saw the update so i leave some comments here and then i move on again.
Now my question for you: why do you protect a ''developer'' who shits out one bare minimum update a year while getting $$ up the ass.
Because comment you wrote was unjustified and suggesting false facts. Even devs who do not regularily update have the right to only encounter valid criticism. Apart from that: just because you don't like the update size or frequency does not mean that others have to be similarily unhappy about it.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Anyone else having issues with saving after failing a contract? Every time I fail a contract it just refuses to let me save anymore. I can save anyother time but the second I fail a contract theres nothing I can anymore. I just keep getting the rollback screen and I cant ignore it, the fuck is wrong my game?
There's a bugfix patch for that.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished playing the update, and man it was awesome.
Kudos HopesGaming I loved it.

In terms of Luna's event I guess it was good with some backstory etc, but with Gracie was pretty much the star of this update. Holy smokes. A lot of HOT scenes with her which was lovely (you're right Hopes, she went much further than Isabel did, and when Isabel caught them [finally a girl catching MC and another girl in the act :BootyTime: !] I couldn't help but chuckle).

Such a nice time with the Gracie Team, with all their banter etc between MC, Gracie, Luna, Joey, Eiza. Loved the interaction between all of them. Lots of scenes with little intricacies as well as characters' emotions.

And Fawkes Feni, he's such a wonderful addition to the cast. Here's hoping we can see him again sometime later.

Wilfred's his scenes were great also, with his analysis of both MC & Gracie were really engaging to read.

Only thing I'm sightly surprised was there was no Cordia appearance?
The update ends with Wilfred finding out what Gracie and everyone did, and with him telling MC "there will be punishment from Lady Cordia" as well as MC telling Gracie "I think you'll get to go on some missions now that you're noticed by Uncle." but nothing is official yet.

I guess this will all get resolved in the next update (season finale), with Cordia making it all official (as well as announcements of MC, Gracie, Luna's punishments?)?

The amunt of money spent in this update was a bit hefty ($1000 & $2000).
Heh, I'm actually glad that I spent some time going through the contracts previously on repeats (the grind isn't actually so bad, once the person's mastered all the contracts cause repeats contracts can be finished pretty fast).

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes