gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hit the experience cap, still can't trigger promotion to rank 5. Event log isn't helpful, and Wilfred has nothing to suggest. Anyone else started a new game on this version and experienced this, or know what I'm missing?

View attachment 1859763 View attachment 1859764 View attachment 1859762

Other than that, my dude can't unequip most of the items in his inventory. But then on the other hand, some of them don't work at all, so maybe that averages out. Eventually had to cheat a few stats because they remained at 0 no matter how many booster items I slapped on.
Turns out I needed the bugfix to activate the "Contract" quest.

Maybe if I'd noticed that from the first I'd be less confused about the plot in this; so far nothing has been explained, so my MC has just been rolling with the punches. I wonder if the story would make more sense if I hadn't screwed that up.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so i dont know what im missing the game says i have maxed out the points in the game

But i cant seem to get the promotion to soldato

my rank is associate rank 4 and 133%

i did all luna her events and im pretty far in gracie her stuff and issabel as well ... so dont know what im missing

tried it on every time of the day but says im still missing something ?
Think my game is bugged sitting at rank 4 133% and I am not getting the promotion event to complete the game anyone know why or is my game bugged D:
some reason i cant get the first promotion mission . Anyone know why ?
I'm having the same problem. There's nothing in the "work events" and i've done every event that i can...
Installing the bugfix fixed this on my end.

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Mostly about Gracie this time, some luna nothing else really, seems an awful long time waiting for very little content tbh.
Yeah expected no less.
Is there even anything with the mafia mother in terms of total content? or is it still the same like 3 years ago.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Hmmm, after playing not sure how I feel about his update. Luna is now forced relationship?

I mean, she halfway was already with being tied to main story (literally can't be progressed without her storyline), but with right choices (well, wrong ones) it was possible not to get any romantic scenes. That's out the window now and it's straight to erotic scene.

I dislike forced relationships in general, and especially in non-harem games.

Oh, and it completely fucks my "no girls route". Now that's sad.

Outside of that, quality is still top notch, same as before, but a bit short update considering the wait. It is what it is, back to waiting now :)

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I got a bug with angle2 renderer.

When I try to get start a contract with 0.7.2 saves, or a new game with 0.8.0.1, I get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The problem goes away if I press Shift + G and change the renderer to GL2.

Can anyone confirm this or am I alone with it?

Reactions: arkagos

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Save games from 0.07 and up works.

There are a few bugs in 0.08. Heres the patch for the fix on the following;

* Fixed The Contract not getting assigned when starting new game
* Fixed "X Quest Complete" notification when upgrading saved game
* Fixed receiving all of the level up messages when you gain XP after upgrading save.
* Fixed issue where saved game might fail to load after receiving an item
* Fixed player level appearing higher than it should be
* Fixed player money display missing in new games

Replace files in the game folder.
How do you update from v0.08 to v0.08.0.1 using the bugfix?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes