Halfwic

May 22, 2021
If anyone else is having the issue where failing a contract prevents you from being able to save go ahead and install the bugfix on the first page v0.08.0.1 (don't know if you actually need to but it's a step I took and does prevent another contract bug) then put the file I linked into your code file. Should be Deluca main folder/game/code and this should fix the issue. Had help from the tech support in the official discord.
The cause of the bug is losing health or energy on a contract which then spaghettis out and prevents you from saving. If you for some reason don't want to download the fix you can also just wait out said bug and after a while the game will fix itself and allow you to save once again, at least that's what tech support told me. Didn't test out just waiting it out but I did test out the file and it works.

Reactions: HopesGaming

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Replayed some contracts, and finally gotten all of them Green.

Contracts Green.png

Before playing the update, my money was $12K, and it dropped to $9K with $3K being spent in the story.
Redoing the contracts to get them to Green (from Orange, which some of them were) topped it to $10K.

I might as well top it back to $12K with more repeats.
Having surplus $ is coming pretty handy in situations like this (and who knows when the shop will have new equipment come in which will further add to more spending).

Reactions: SuperLYC

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
I feel like this game will be a trip a nice one, like beign a dik, acting lessons, dreams of desire, chasing sunsets, etc etc etc... so...i wanna know, it is near it's end?? so i can fully enjoy it finished ?? please someone answer me

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I feel like this game will be a trip a nice one, like beign a dik, acting lessons, dreams of desire, chasing sunsets, etc etc etc... so...i wanna know, it is near it's end?? so i can fully enjoy it finished ?? please someone answer me
No it's nowhere near its end. Not even close. With the next upcoming update, season 1 of the game will be done (with season 2 continuing the story).
And back at time of previous update (around v0.07 I think), dev said the game is only roughly around 30% done so there is still quite a lot to go before it's all done.

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
No it's nowhere near its end. Not even close. With the next upcoming update, season 1 of the game will be done (with season 2 continuing the story).
And back at time of previous update (around v0.07 I think), dev said the game is only roughly around 30% done so there is still quite a lot to go before it's all done.
Holy fuck... 4 years of dev and the season 1 isn't finished? also what happens nowdays with the seasons shit?? it sounds like the perfect plot to be milking a game infinitely

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm stuck after paying Luna for toys for Grace's mission. Hint still says to be in my room in the morning,but nothing is happening for days. Anybody knows?
EDIT: Not enough money on me,lol

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Who's red head slave girl,who wanted to kill MC and how to get her??
She'll pop up by herself as you play through. I believe it's the event called Can I have This in the log.

Does anyone know, how to get to Rank 5? I got to Rank 4 with 133.3% and the rank up event doesn't show up. Therefor I can't progress in the story...
Install the bugfix and go through the Contract event chain.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
the story is great as always, expect for the fact that one cant really choose their path in a partly sandbox game :|
couldn't he at least give us some Cordia at the end this is way too little for 1 year of work, is the dev doing this as a once in a full moon hobby ?

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes