bat2897

May 5, 2017
So umm....

I dont know man I still wanna ask when update :(

While I wait for the damn download you know...

Peak F95 Excitement

Bobby21

Mar 16, 2018
This attachment is triggering anti-virus protection. Holding off on installing 8.0 or higher until clarification of cause.
Anyone else having the same experience?
The same thing is happening to me when i attempt to download the file as well

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Is it worth playing again or is the developer still paying attention to the boring contract system instead of focusing on the story?

dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
VirusTotal says its fine
View attachment 1859587

And besides, why would the dev himself spread a virus in his game?
Not an accusation, just pointing out that I am not able to download the patch while MS Defender is active. Haven't tried it without, nor do I plan to. No problem getting the update though. Thought it was odd, and possibly fixable by the uploader.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Not an accusation, just pointing out that I am not able to download the patch while MS Defender is active. Haven't tried it without, nor do I plan to. No problem getting the update though. Thought it was odd, and possibly fixable by the uploader.
That's weird cause I was able to download it just fine with it running

Reactions: Starkmk87

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
Is there really no other way to earn money besides grinding the repetitive contracts? Getting that $3000 just to proceed to the story is too much hassle and work. And I can't even sell the items I already have.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
After playing through the Luna event in this update I realized how janky/weird sounding the grammar can be in this game. Not bad(I think everything is grammatically correct, but some sentences flow in an unnatural sounding way which throws off my immersion for a few seconds), but there's definitely more to be improved on.

Also, why does the dialogue keep switching between contracted and not contracted form? It's disorienting.

Also, why is the MC so formal when talking to Gracie? Example: "Why're you not wearing a bra?" vs "Why aren't you wearing a bra?" And yes, i do know that aren't means "are not" when not contracted, but it's been agreed upon by multiple scholars that it is still grammaticaly correct).

I'm no grammar expert though, so I might be missing something here. Maybe this is just the speech patterns the MC has grown up with and I'm just pointing out things that are designed to be a certain way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 1, 2021
Think my game is bugged sitting at rank 4 133% and I am not getting the promotion event to complete the game anyone know why or is my game bugged D:

Reactions: ashol

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
For some reason I can't complete The Snooping Bonans & The Delivery Boy, I have followed the walkthrough numerous times and keep having to discard Fedoras because they fill up my inventory. The missions say "Success" but stay yellow in the menu rather than green so I cannot achieve Soldat...

Reactions: ashol

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I thought the Joey guy died a few updates back:unsure: What happened? Why does he suddenly appear as if nothing has happened?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes