Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Bought the book at the shop in the first contract, but my knowledge remained the same, how to use that book?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
This seems like a minor bugfix update, so shouldn't it not be on the latest updates section?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I'm stuck at Level4, I can't get the "Contract" Quest. I did absolutely everything. Wilfred doesn't tell me anything.

€dit: Fuck, should have waited for teh Bugfix :x

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hit the experience cap, still can't trigger promotion to rank 5. Event log isn't helpful, and Wilfred has nothing to suggest. Anyone else started a new game on this version and experienced this, or know what I'm missing?

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png

Other than that, my dude can't unequip most of the items in his inventory. But then on the other hand, some of them don't work at all, so maybe that averages out. Eventually had to cheat a few stats because they remained at 0 no matter how many booster items I slapped on.

xBlackCaTx

Mar 15, 2020
so i dont know what im missing the game says i have maxed out the points in the game

But i cant seem to get the promotion to soldato

my rank is associate rank 4 and 133%

i did all luna her events and im pretty far in gracie her stuff and issabel as well ... so dont know what im missing

tried it on every time of the day but says im still missing something ?
I'm having the same problem. There's nothing in the "work events" and i've done every event that i can...

Reactions: Hotkillerz
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes