proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
After talking to Cordia in the town, I am back in my room evening time. No options to do anything. I can see 3 more events but no way to initiate them.

Reactions: Hotkillerz

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
actually no ... sadly

its a bug related to the gameplay
if you had chosen "full experience" you stuck and have to start over
oh , and dont use "full experience" for now

OR

i have a workaround for my game with this - using URM

turn this

View attachment 2606423

to this , before talking to wilfred

View attachment 2606424

after this activate "true" again

its better to start over
if chose full experience , make this steps above talking to wilfred - tested and works
the only part which is bugged is the freeroam lucania part
Hey, thanks for the detailed answer. I will test that.

Okay neues Spiel neues Glück

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Xbox360

Mar 6, 2020
My go to move with this game is to play two or three update at once. Since the updates are to short. So is there any Isabela scene in this update or should I wait for the new update.

HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
no Isa's content is still the same.

concerning this :

1683616163682.png

what can i do ?

i ve made all the missions to max experience, met the bikini lady ages ago, been to the marketplace ages ago.

tried story On/Off via URM

still stuck

also Req Story 7 and 10 is done as i am at the end of the season (just have to click "continue" to see the ending and credits)

so..... what can i do ?

edit :
oh..........

ok. I took a slightly older savegame, turned off gameplay, went to visit the city in "only most important things will show" and strangely i get to meet Lady Cordia at the marketplace, which didnt happen at all with "gameplay : on" previously

which only validates "family"

1683616535643.png

still no Frog Queen.

1683616659556.png

tried morning, afternoon : same.
evening cannot start the mission.

if someone needs my savegame for debugging purposes, just ask. i ll check back in a couple hours. have a nice day all.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No it doesn't it shows up to 9.0. Gallery doesn't have anything new from 9.5.
Maybe its a bug related to the gameplay causing it.
Nope, scene replay gallery even when playing the recent update will only show up till v0.07 content scenes.
Hopes (the dev) has said before that Replay Gallery will be going through an overhaul, so Replay Gallery will likely not get updated (for v0.08 and afterwards content) until that overhaul is finished.

So gallery not showing v0.08, v0.09, v0.09.5 content is intentional (though it's only half true for v0.09.5. Player can't rewatch VN scenes of Lucania freeroam, but can rewatch the 3 new Bikini Lady events even after completing them).

It's got nothing to do with gameplay bug.

Reactions: Godeaterprince

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So I just finished playing the update, and I actually enjoyed it.

Sure, I do wish there was a lot more content. But all in all, I do think this update provided a lot of lore and gave more depth to the world overall.

I liked the Lucania freeroaming sections.
Yes, a lot of places were empty, yet I appreciated how the descriptions went on vivid trying to be as detailed as possible.
And meeting the characters like Gina, Bianca, Tina (each with their distinct, even quirky personalities), not to mention Amita and Amata at the church event.
Though I guess I only wish I could have been experiencing the game for the first time ever. First Amita and Amata event, to their Contract event, to the Ombra mission. Experiencin their story in chronological order would have been such a sweet experience.

Heck, even old man Vincent, despite being grouchy I liked him appearing being all pissed off :KEK: .

Soldiers Quarters event with Dominico and MC rivalry more heating up I found engaging.
Here's hoping Dom (and other Soldatos) gets more involved in the main story in season 2 compared to season 1.

And with our Bikini Lady, well let's just say it's gonna be a fruitful partnership :BootyTime:

So all in all, I'd say it is a pretty good update (especially if one like lore and world-building) as long as one didn't have absurdly too-high expectations of it (but Hopes did say it will be contracts gameplay based well in advance, so....)

Now that this update has brought some more lovely ladies to our attention with more info, guess I need to update the Season 1 Babes Compendium.
Update for that will be coming soon (at least I hope :HideThePain:)

p.s. Hopes, congrats on your engagement.

Last edited:

HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
JJJ you seem to have done the contracts a long time ago, how did you get the frog queen events to unlock ??

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
JJJ you seem to have done the contracts a long time ago, how did you get the frog queen events to unlock ??
After doing the Lucania freeroam, I just spoke to Wilfred again and went to "Events" section (screenshot below).

Snap 2023-05-09 at 19.47.14.png

Queen Frog 1 event was available for me, so I just clicked on that.
Watching the event unlocked Queen Frog 2, repeat the same viewed in Events.

It's the same for Queen Frog 3 as well.

HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
oh my.........
i guess i never even clicked there. maybe for the soldato graduation, that was so long ago.

for those who constantly miss, like me, what s right under their nose :

1683619165251.png

thanks a lot JJJ

edit :

ok all green in events. feeling kind of sad as things arrived in the wrong order but that s the deal when playing a game under development i guess. people who will start fresh will have a great time.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

MrSotomonte

Jul 27, 2018
I've found a bug in the game, when I save the game and open it, it always redirects me to visit the headquarters and gina's tavern. How can I fix this?

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
oof thats rough. hope im still around for the end
I mean there are plenty of excellent games around on this site that's gonna be lasting for long period (such as Summer's Gone for example).
So with this game, you've gotta think of it long-term (like with SG).
It's the expectation with most people who have been following this game till now.

If you're expecting it to end soon or soon-ish (like 1 year or so), well..... you'll be in for a rude surprise (and the game clearly isn't for you).

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes