HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Perhaps that would have converted us to be followers of the evil green cult. :LOL:
Actually, here in Sweden (and I think in denmark as well) we have something called "smörgåstårta" which is basically a huge sandwich with different layers of filling (including greens). "tårta" in swedish means "cake", maybe that was what Hopes where going for! :)
for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Look carefully, there's a piece of cake with strawberry in Luna's hand.
Shit...

You are right. I had to zoom in massive to notice this.
Well. looks like some games are designed to be played on a 85" monitor in a distance nose display <50cm...

I, of course, notice stuff like that immediately. However, it is beneath me to complain. Also, if you believe me, I have this car here, practically new, great mileage, fair price ...
Without an engine and tires? :p

Gettyra

Apr 23, 2021
Alright so having gone through the new updated i gotta say i'm disappointed.
It was genuinely fun to get back into this story and that Ombra section really worked perfectly to hook me back in.

But there was so little after that wonderful section and what little there was ended in a cliffhanger, i really do like these updates even when they only have story content but getting invested again after this long wait only to have at max 15-20 minutes of content before a cliffhanger really just bummed me out.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Hi, I just downloaded the update and noticed a little issue, the confrontation with isabel happens as if I had picked the ntr path even though I choose the friend route, can anyone else confirm this happens?
It happened to me too HopesGaming
This isn't the easiest game to parse through but if i get this right, there is no "Friend route" in the code at all, the only thing that changes that scene is if you flirt or not, which is a real shame.
Hope its released in said part 2.

Last edited:

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc
unlocked special renders too now updated

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
It was enjoyable to boot the game again to new content. Although after such a long time, the details of the plot and who all the names are started to be blurry, to be honest. I liked to see Sio step up, and having a little action with Isabel. But damn if the amount of content of the update after such a long time since the last one felt underwhelming! I've read it's been already mentioned by many people, and as a pirate I can't complain. I read the dev is actually doing it as a hobby, so I understand the amount of time spent on developing the game isn't comparable to full-time devs. Still, it feels as if the development could go a lot better and the game would have more success. Onwards to season 2!

Reactions: Gettyra
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes