anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] Gracie would also love you if she didn't get shot :D
What are you talking about ? She leaved the dinning room on her own legs, like anyone else did at the end of this update...

More seriously...
I hate you for this cliffhanger. Even knowing that she'll survive, the way you introduced it, throwing it in slow motion in the middle of a none sense dinning scene (but so important since it introduce the change in feelings), it's what make it so emotionally impactful. Proving once again, as if it was needed, that you really master your writing.

I would have preferred something else, and I'm clearly not the only one, but yeah, were there another way to make MC grow up ? He past his life just trying to survive, fighting when facing injustice, but in fact mostly avoiding to fight. And he would have continued like that until he found a way to get rid of the contract, whatever who he really is and how important he is.
It was questions that didn't mattered for him, the only thing he wanted was to not be bothered. Would he have found a way, he would have just disappeared and leaved the others deal with their issues without his help. It was their issues, not his, it was them who seen him as important/significant, not him. Even helping Luna in her revenge journey was about him still being a child. What happened to her is an injustice, and like it happened to a friend he can't let it pass unpunished, be he had no plan to continue that way once Luna avenged.

But now it's different. Not because it's Gracie that was hit, but because she was hit. And it's where the craziness of the dinner was important. He realized that the poor child, that even his own mother tried to kill, wasn't alone anymore. He just realized that he now have a family that fully accept him, not as a friend, or employee/soldato, but as a full time member. He finally found what he missed, probably without knowing it, all his life, and the following instant someone threatened to take a part of this away from him.
It's not anymore about him surviving, while fighting injustice time to time and doing what he's told to. No, it's now about him protecting what he care for... The DeLuca already had mama bear Cordia, and crazy Luna. They now also have angry tiger MC...

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Wouldn't it be funny that now that the MC is pissed off because of what just happened to Gracie that he reunites with his mother. And he with her help they unite with the Blizzard Queen and the serpents to exact revenge on those who carried out this attack. I'm hoping that it was those cheap as Ombra's that did this. What better way for Wilfred and the Deluca's to right a wrong by taking out their family.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
for those that want to avoid the netory route, here is a simple fix, place it in game/TSpecial and replace the default one, it just skips the flirting and "sex Scene"

Last edited:

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Wouldn't it be funny that now that the MC is pissed off because of what just happened to Gracie that he reunites with his mother. And he with her help they unite with the Blizzard Queen and the serpents to exact revenge on those who carried out this attack. I'm hoping that it was those cheap as Ombra's that did this. What better way for Wilfred and the Deluca's to right a wrong by taking out their family.
considering what we just got from them, with their leader coming back, and trying to make peace, it wouldn't make sense to be them.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is the guide in the "Extras" section updated to the latest version?
Guide has for a long time been outdated (since as long as v0.07), and is unlikely to get updated (unless someone else does a new one).

But the game (especially visual novel part) is pretty self-explanatory, so it doesn't need a guide anyway.

Wilfred's contracts (for those who opt for "Full Experience") are the part that new players to the game might (though some may find it just fine) find challenges/possible trouble with, and for those people, there is already a helpful walkthrough by whichone in the below linked post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-09-0-hopesgaming.15459/post-5526957

Reactions: whichone

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I don't see anybody asking the important question of how we get three girls with Irish names and only one is slightly redheaded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
they must be new because i never seen them when i last played and the MC looks way different too last i play was shit i forgot
I think Siobhan was introduced last update during the hostage rescue. The others were all introduced in the penultimate story event this update. The guy hugging her is their father, the Don of the Ombra family, not the MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is already fallen for her. HArd. He is in agony right there next to her,
nobody is picking him up the pinning hearthrob floors of too much longing for her.
What are you talking about ? She leaved the dinning room on her own legs, like anyone else did at the end of this update...

More seriously...
I hate you for this cliffhanger. Even knowing that she'll survive, the way you introduced it, throwing it in slow motion in the middle of a none sense dinning scene (but so important since it introduce the change in feelings), it's what make it so emotionally impactful. Proving once again, as if it was needed, that you really master your writing.

I would have preferred something else, and I'm clearly not the only one, but yeah, were there another way to make MC grow up ? He past his life just trying to survive, fighting when facing injustice, but in fact mostly avoiding to fight. And he would have continued like that until he found a way to get rid of the contract, whatever who he really is and how important he is.
It was questions that didn't mattered for him, the only thing he wanted was to not be bothered. Would he have found a way, he would have just disappeared and leaved the others deal with their issues without his help. It was their issues, not his, it was them who seen him as important/significant, not him. Even helping Luna in her revenge journey was about him still being a child. What happened to her is an injustice, and like it happened to a friend he can't let it pass unpunished, be he had no plan to continue that way once Luna avenged.

But now it's different. Not because it's Gracie that was hit, but because she was hit. And it's where the craziness of the dinner was important. He realized that the poor child, that even his own mother tried to kill, wasn't alone anymore. He just realized that he now have a family that fully accept him, not as a friend, or employee/soldato, but as a full time member. He finally found what he missed, probably without knowing it, all his life, and the following instant someone threatened to take a part of this away from him.
It's not anymore about him surviving, while fighting injustice time to time and doing what he's told to. No, it's now about him protecting what he care for... The DeLuca already had mama bear Cordia, and crazy Luna. They now also have angry tiger MC...

Reactions: Clair de Lune

eggs91

Oct 22, 2017
All translation are done by volunteers.
If the French translation no longer works, it means the volunteers either stopped working on it, or they haven't updated the translation yet.
Dunno which it is, though.

Which confrontation do you mean?

My canon playthrough is Netori route (didn't choose friendship route), but even so, the only difference that I'm seeing in the gallery is that Netori route has the event "A Soldier's Sacrifice" playing.
So I'm guessing you're referring to "Fly White Bird, Fly" event?

I would have thought for Friendship route, it would play out slightly differently (but I wouldn't know, since I didn't pursue that path).
Sometime the trad works sometime no. ok the trad works on the old render and all reworks pictures don't work. sorry for my english ^^

i will wait, that game in french is awesome

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
people why can't i spy on girls when they are MC's bathroom? I click there when they are there, but nothing interesting comes after them, is it possible that there is a better patch or there is no such function in the game ?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes