meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
Ah, i love this game. Have to wait for the Hotfix, cause after 60 days of grind recording #5 still does not appear but, what ive seen so far is just as good as the previous gameplay experience. And then, there is this redhead :love::love::love::love:. Keep going (y).

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ah, i love this game. Have to wait for the Hotfix, cause after 60 days of grind recording #5 still does not appear but, what ive seen so far is just as good as the previous gameplay experience. And then, there is this redhead :love::love::love::love:. Keep going (y).
Thank ya!
That is not a bug. Remember to check the quest log. Have to talk with Gracie after a certain point. And then back to the recordings

Reactions: quinfax

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
what dragons are you talking about? I just finish the game and didn't see any dragons. sorry if I misunderstand because my poor english and thanks for the update

MrWho321

Jan 1, 2019
Cant finish the Gracie events T_T for some reason its not letting me experience it. been talking to her everyday during afternoon but nothing happens

Reactions: papasmurf

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Cant finish the Gracie events T_T for some reason its not letting me experience it. been talking to her everyday during afternoon but nothing happens
Are you using the cheat mod?
If not, send me your save file

what dragons are you talking about? I just finish the game and didn't see any dragons. sorry if I misunderstand because my poor english and thanks for the update
It's just a joke. Don't think too much about it :p

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.04

German
Gracie
Was machst Du?

After this only "" no text all time. In the most Games when the text is not translated you have english text so it is only clicking. In english I have text.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Bug 0.04

German
Gracie
Was machst Du?

After this only "" no text all time. In the most Games when the text is not translated you have english text so it is only clicking. In english I have text.
It's English only after a new update.
Translation happens after.

Reactions: quinfax
U

User_467152

Any idea if the cheat mod interferes with this update? I should also note that the saves I am using are carried over from the last version. I'm having some trouble triggering the Gracie events, I did the first part without any difficulty though.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Any idea if the cheat mod interferes with this update? I should also note that the saves I am using are carried over from the last version. I'm having some trouble triggering the Gracie events, I did the first part without any difficulty though.
Yes the mod is for the 0.03.
Since it uses the script.rpy it overwrites the new script.rpy and problems occur.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
yes, the cheat mod breaks the latest update.

Reactions: User_467152
4.40 star(s) 490 Votes