kaxbag77

Feb 1, 2020
This game is amazing, the renders are stunning. Though a few changes or constructive criticisms if you will.
1: I wish there was more free roaming quests in the initial release, So far I've only been able to complete the Jeans quest from Luna's story arch. Everything else is *Not yet implemented*. Would have been cool for maybe at least one more
2: Please put into place a money visualization feature. So far the only way I've seen to view how much money you have is going into the equipment section of the mission select and once Wilfred goes away you can't view that. It'd be nice to have an immediate GUI
3: Please implement a visual aid for the relationship of the girls. We see the +hearts on the upper left but afterwards nothing that i've seen. it'd be nice to be able to check at a moments notice.
Thanks for the upload. And if any of my suggestions are upcoming accept my apology.
Looking forward to this continuing!
Hello Hopes amzing game and i would say an adult game that has so much plot and story to it, its perfect everyone great work. I do have a question thou when will the 2nd season be out i know it is still in works but could you tell me when to expect season 2, not the exact date but about if possible please, and thank you for such a great game again

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Its a bit sad that Isabel doesnt get much love here... Even on Netori route their relationship progress seems natural...

Reactions: ziggy81

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
OK I apologize in advance if this has been asking a few times I am bad at searching and after scrolling a bit I just got frustrated. I just wanted to clarify season 1 download doesn't change anything from 0.09.6 right? Again if this has been asked to death I am sorry. I really like the game and will probably eventually just download season 1 and go through the whole game again at some point but if there is no new content was going to put it on the back burner for now.

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
OK I apologize in advance if this has been asking a few times I am bad at searching and after scrolling a bit I just got frustrated. I just wanted to clarify season 1 download doesn't change anything from 0.09.6 right? Again if this has been asked to death I am sorry. I really like the game and will probably eventually just download season 1 and go through the whole game again at some point but if there is no new content was going to put it on the back burner for now.
There's a changelog in the OP:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No new events.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
How to have/get the Codex(see the Organization, Families, and such)?

(Is it by playing Full Experience/doing mission, contract or Story-Free Roaming?)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How to have/get the Codex(see the Organization, Families, and such)?

(Is it by playing Full Experience/doing mission, contract or Story-Free Roaming?)
You need to buy the E-books from your laptop (which is obviously only available in either Full Experience or Just Story modes, not VN mode):

Snap 2024-05-31 at 15.00.05.png

Reactions: Fajlar6

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Okay, I've seen it, and wow. The Lore it's really, very fascinating/interesting, even the names(All Families/Characters) Love it(y)(y)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Does someone know if in S2 will have VN mode or will only be Full Experience?
Well Hopes didn't say he won't do VN mode for future seasons so unless he states otherwise most reasonable assumption would be that there will be other modes in season 2 & 3.

Having said that, it's also known that Hopes' first priority would be the Full Experience mode.
That's the mode which will most likely come out first in terms of the new content.
Hence, unless you're fine with waiting (this depends on the player preference. If you're fine with it, then either Just Story mode or VN mode would suit ya), my recommendation would be the Full Experience mode.

bbrZ72

Jun 2, 2021
Hello guys ...I need a help I am playing this game and stuck where I need 2000$ to buy some candies and etc...but rn I have only 181$ after giving 1000$ to Luna already before and without that I can't further move ahead....so I need to know how can I get the remaining amount.....is it just by doing the contracts again and again by until I have 2000$ or there is something else I can do to get this amount?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes