JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If I remember correctly there is one mention : Cordia fear that Gracie is a new Lumina
That is indeed correct.
She is mentioned in Recording 8 for Cordia's office.
Guess I'm a little bit rusty given it's been a while since I last went through the events and recordings. :LOL:

Reactions: ciberma7865

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Codex is where it was explained in depth about Lumina's character though. So at this moment, the player who read the Codex I'm guessing knows more about MC himself.
Am I correct in assuming that I only have access to this codex in "Full Experience" mode?

Because in the “Story only & free movement” mode I can’t find it. Or am I just blind?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Am I correct in assuming that I only have access to this codex in "Full Experience" mode?

Because in the “Story only & free movement” mode I can’t find it. Or am I just blind?
Full Experience mode, there is definitely Codex, Just Story from what I understand should also have the Codex avaiable cause you still get access to the laptop in MC's room.
Only mode which doesn't have it is the VN mode.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
JJJ84 goofing up on DeLuca lore? :eek: This is clearly a sign of the apocalypse.
Hehe, been incredibly busy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:HideThePain::KEK:

Progress of other AVNs have also greatly slowed compared to one or two years before, let alone DeLuca refreshers.

But I do plan to do some refresher sometime soon-ish hopefully.

oh man, maybe I should read the change log too: it's big and wide there!!!
View attachment 3672184
I'm still playing v0.9.6 for several reasons. Thanks anyway for your help
I mean that explains why you couldn't find it. :KEK:
Codex is only on the Steam release.
This screenshot is from Just Story (just quick opened the game out of curiosity and selected it lol)

Snap 2024-05-26 at 21.37.40.png

Online books you basically buy from the black laptop on the bed.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I just played the game a second time to make saves on Noralgic points. I noticed something while going through the cliffhanger that makes the strange family even stranger:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Dante I'm guessing will most likely be the original third Serpent, as well as the current "Serpent." (sniper, the High Five guy)
Thank you. I am glad to find out I am not the only one who thinks this. I am 99.9% he will turn out to be the mc's dad.

oh man, maybe I should read the change log too: it's big and wide there!!!
View attachment 3672184
I'm still playing v0.9.6 for several reasons. Thanks anyway for your help
I waited until season skipping .9. Since I knew it wasn't going to have any new story content(lore is background information, not story content to me) I decided to wait and let them get a, hopefully, bug free final version and I'm glad I did. With how much story there is in the lucania free roam, I like the change to vn form.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I just played the game a second time to make saves on Noralgic points. I noticed something while going through the cliffhanger that makes the strange family even stranger:
Why is it that strange? I've seen a lot of mafia movies and I can't think of one where the mafiosos didn't carry a gun at all times.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Why is it that strange? I've seen a lot of mafia movies and I can't think of one where the mafiosos didn't carry a gun at all times.
Yeah, not to mention the mansion even got raided by Mysterious Six once, with Luna and Lucan taken several years ago.
With all that's happened it would be surprising if the mansion didn't have at least one weapon stashed somewhere for every single room of the house so the household can always be on alert and prepared if shit hits the fan again.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, not to mention the mansion even got raided by Mysterious Six once, with Luna and Lucan taken several years ago.
With all that's happened it would be surprising if the mansion didn't have at least one weapon stashed somewhere for every single room of the house so the household can always be on alert and prepared if shit hits the fan again.
You have to understand the chronology of my being surprised. In the second run, I just focused on the relationships (see my post above) and completely ignored the story and the surrounding stuff (with excessive use of the TAB key). I even blocked out where the MC was. With the cliffhanger, the concentration weakened and from this situation, the realization that there were weapons in the room was all the more drastic. Then I tried to analyze where the two of them had the weapons with them, because I couldn't recognize a host. So the logical explanation I came to was that they were attached under the table.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Thank you. I am glad to find out I am not the only one who thinks this. I am 99.9% he will turn out to be the mc's dad.
While i agree on the matter of the Serpent probably being Dante, i strongly suspect Rina not only betrayed the DeLucas but was cheating on him with Cordia's fiance (the one whose face has been burned off from Cordia's photograph), so no, Serpent is not the MC's dad at all. Complicated relationships all the way.

I waited until season skipping .9. Since I knew it wasn't going to have any new story content(lore is background information, not story content to me) I decided to wait and let them get a, hopefully, bug free final version and I'm glad I did. With how much story there is in the lucania free roam, I like the change to vn form.
How does one Free Roam in Lucania anyway? Have had none of that so far, to the point of suspecting i picked the wrong mode by distraction. :oops:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
How does one Free Roam in Lucania anyway? Have had none of that so far, to the point of suspecting i picked the wrong mode by distraction. :oops:
Well I didn't actually play it since I skipped that version but people talked about it on here and it was like the contracts. Explore the town and hit each location to get the story scenes. But it was bugged and while it worked fine for plenty of users and a lot of users reported that their all of their saves, no matter how far along they got in the game, would revert back to the beginning of the lucania free roam whenever they loaded them.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well I didn't actually play it since I skipped that version but people talked about it on here and it was like the contracts. Explore the town and hit each location to get the story scenes. But it was bugged and while it worked fine for plenty of users and a lot of users reported that their all of their saves, no matter how far along they got in the game, would revert back to the beginning of the lucania free roam whenever they loaded them.
Ah, so the free roam does not exist in the Season1 steam version?

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Ah, so the free roam does not exist in the Season1 steam version?
In the "Story only & free movement" mode you get the scenes played one after the other, but not the special photos! You can only get this in the “full gaming experience” mode! VN Mode, i didn't know. I don't play it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes