JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Does someone know if in S2 will have VN mode or will only be Full Experience?
Well Hopes didn't say he won't do VN mode for future seasons so unless he states otherwise most reasonable assumption would be that there will be other modes in season 2 & 3.

Having said that, it's also known that Hopes' first priority would be the Full Experience mode.
That's the mode which will most likely come out first in terms of the new content.
Hence, unless you're fine with waiting (this depends on the player preference. If you're fine with it, then either Just Story mode or VN mode would suit ya), my recommendation would be the Full Experience mode.

bbrZ72

Jun 2, 2021
Hello guys ...I need a help I am playing this game and stuck where I need 2000$ to buy some candies and etc...but rn I have only 181$ after giving 1000$ to Luna already before and without that I can't further move ahead....so I need to know how can I get the remaining amount.....is it just by doing the contracts again and again by until I have 2000$ or there is something else I can do to get this amount?

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hello guys ...I need a help I am playing this game and stuck where I need 2000$ to buy some candies and etc...but rn I have only 181$ after giving 1000$ to Luna already before and without that I can't further move ahead....so I need to know how can I get the remaining amount.....is it just by doing the contracts again and again by until I have 2000$ or there is something else I can do to get this amount?
Grinding the contracts.

And assuming you've got the best gear with you, it shouldn't be too difficult for you with the grind.
Just use a lot of ctrl fast skip & direction arrows on the keyboard.

bbrZ72

Jun 2, 2021
Grinding the contracts.

And assuming you've got the best gear with you, it shouldn't be too difficult for you with the grind.
Just use a lot of ctrl fast skip & direction arrows on the keyboard.
oh ok thanks and I have one more question and that is if there is way to go back to the previous dialogues cause unlike other games this one doesn't have that the back, save, menu etc buttons placed below on the screen

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
oh ok thanks and I have one more question and that is if there is way to go back to the previous dialogues cause unlike other games this one doesn't have that the back, save, menu etc buttons placed below on the screen
Roll up your mousewheel.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Hello, big fan of the game. I'm impressed with how developed the world of the Deluca's is. The lore helped to flesh out some details, while raising more questions. So far, my favorite part is the one where we learn more about the Ombra family.

Which brings me to the fact that I found a small error in the Siobhan met the MC version. When her dad asks her why she was posted at the warehouse, it's clear that it should be Siobhan replying but the text says that it's one of the other sisters. deluca.JPG

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
Theory: I think that the serpent might be Efrem because of the following reasons,
1) They both seem to have the same hair color
2) Efrem's daughter is important to both
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
One can tell that the dev is a "Devil may cry" fan. I mean, you got a Dante, a Nero (who pretty much looks like reboot Dante from 2013) and the Silverino family (silver hair, just like Dante, Vergil and Nero).

Really looking forward to the MC's and Nero reactions when they first meet and size each other up. Would be funny if they end up as best friends.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
One can tell that the dev is a "Devil may cry" fan. I mean, you got a Dante, a Nero (who pretty much looks like reboot Dante from 2013) and the Silverino family (silver hair, just like Dante, Vergil and Nero).

Really looking forward to the MC's and Nero reactions when they first meet and size each other up. Would be funny if they end up as best friends.
You know dante and nero are famous historical figures right? Those names and their fame far predate dmc.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
You know dante and nero are famous historical figures right? Those names and their fame far predate dmc.
I am aware of that. And I'm sure that's from where the creators of DMC took inspiration. But other than the reasons that I listed above, the way the characters talk and behave in-game is anime (and manga) inspired so that doesn't rule out that the dev is a DMC fan.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes