BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
hi

I am just curious, nothing more,

any news how the development of season 2 is going? is it still too early to ask anything about it?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
One can tell that the dev is a "Devil may cry" fan. I mean, you got a Dante, a Nero (who pretty much looks like reboot Dante from 2013) and the Silverino family (silver hair, just like Dante, Vergil and Nero).

Really looking forward to the MC's and Nero reactions when they first meet and size each other up. Would be funny if they end up as best friends.
Well, there's whole bunch of stuff Hopes is a fan of, which came into play; the inspiration for the game came from a Turkish Crime series that he loved.
Not to mention..... there's more obvious influences of popularized Crime media like The Godfather, Goodfellas, Scarface etc etc he mentioned also.
He didn't mention DmC but who knows.

Nah, while they may possibly (or not) get friendly, best (male) friend spot will always go to Jalen.
He's known MC the longest since being in school, and considers MC as his brother (as shown in that Kaskar Family event).

Besides, MC & Nero are half-brothers already anyway.
So regardless of whether Nero becomes a friend or foe to MC, there will always be a connection between them.

I am aware of that. And I'm sure that's from where the creators of DMC took inspiration. But other than the reasons that I listed above, the way the characters talk and behave in-game is anime (and manga) inspired so that doesn't rule out that the dev is a DMC fan.
The whole exaggerated movements & extraordinary feats the high ranking soldiers in the Families have, Hopes has stated was influenced by anime in general.

While that doesn't rule out Hopes is a DMC fan, it doesn't necessarily confirm it either.
Guess this can only be answered if someone asks Hopes directly.

As for me, I just thought Hopes used the names of those famous historical figures (and they're Italian too), & didn't even think of DmC until you mentioned it, heh.

But I even won't rule out possibility that Hopes might have just used a Italian random name generator. :KEK::HideThePain:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is there any sex scene with any of family member?
as far as I know the MC isn't related to anyone in this game unless there is a reveal later or something. Unless you mean the mob family. If you meant the mob family no not yet I think as far is a HJ or something

Reactions: Bluee7

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That's crazy though. Since 2018 and still no scene's :unsure:.
I think there is with characters outside of the main mob family if I recall. Not really a big deal to me it's a story focused game anyways and it was a hobby of his until recently.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is there any sex scene with any of family member?
That's crazy though. Since 2018 and still no scene's :unsure:.
I mean, if you're asking because sex scenes are the main reason you're playing, then I'd say this game isn't for you (well not yet anyway) given Dev's said first priority will be story, and characterization, with sex coming after.

So if that aspect is a deal breaker for you, then probably best to wait until season 2 is finished (since dev said there will be full sex scenes with the main girls in season 2), or move onto another game if you can't wait.

wotut

Jan 24, 2019
I mean, if you're asking because sex scenes are the main reason you're playing, then I'd say this game isn't for you (well not yet anyway) given Dev's said first priority will be story, and characterization, with sex coming after.

So if that aspect is a deal breaker for you, then probably best to wait until season 2 is finished (since dev said there will be full sex scenes with the main girls in season 2), or move onto another game if you can't wait.
So if season 1 takes 6 years, does dev says how many years untill season 2 completed?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vasilji

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I dont even give a fuck about the lewds, they will come when they cum...
Well, I don't really want to agree with that. What strikes me most in almost all VNs is the fact that the developers avoid one topic: LIs & jealousy. I give this dev credit for including it; the scene in the cold storage between Garcie and Isabel. That was something. And later when Isabel catches Garcie and the MC "making love" and her reaction to it is really bizarre!!!
...but i NEED to know how the story continues! NOW!
I agree with you 1000% here!!!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What strikes me most in almost all VNs is the fact that the developers avoid one topic: LIs & jealousy.
Well, one happy harem is a very much liked kink by many. So much in fact that they will shed manly tears when a game doesn't include it. And they shouldn't be jealous, they should help MC to get even more girls.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That's cool! Thanks.

If could be a little audacious with another suggestion.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'd love to see the convo with MC, Siobhan, Cat and Amata rendered. Not sure how much work that would be but it would epic. It as an amusing scene.
Guys, I encountered some kind of a bug? after meeting with protagonists friend in the park, the sound ambience of the park, including birds singing, just won't stop, no matter how far into the game I go. I created a new fresh start with the hope of it being fixed, but no, I still hear DAMN BIRDS SINGING! and it's so annoying. Is there any workaround... -_- ( I am playing latest version of the game, visual novel only mode)
JJJ84 Do me a favor? Ask hopes if the crazy/calm/angry options affect the mc's personality or just how he is viewed by others.
Sorry for the late reply.
Hopes has been pretty busy, so it took quite a while to get a reply to your questions (not his fault of course, and it is what it is);

I'll screenshot the relevant bits of our convo; though for those who don't wanna read through the whole thing, there's a Q & A section at the end that they can just jump to.

First the leadup chat discussing bits and pieces;

Snap 2024-06-09 at 07.11.40.png Snap 2024-06-09 at 07.12.09.png Snap 2024-06-09 at 07.14.34.png

So the Q & A with my list of Questions (I contained it to 10 given he's busy nowadays hence focused mostly on questions a lot of other folks asked/are wondering about) :

Snap 2024-06-09 at 07.14.56.png Snap 2024-06-09 at 07.15.16.png Snap 2024-06-09 at 07.15.33.png Snap 2024-06-09 at 07.16.21.png

My suggestion to Hopes' replaying old main story missions;

Snap 2024-06-09 at 07.16.48.png

Hopes' replies;

Snap 2024-06-09 at 07.17.41.png Snap 2024-06-09 at 07.17.56.png

Here's hoping this answers and addresses a lot of folks questions/issues. ;)

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
Sorry for the late reply.
Hopes has been pretty busy, so it took quite a while to get a reply to your questions (not his fault of course, and it is what it is);

I'll screenshot the relevant bits of our convo; though for those who don't wanna read through the whole thing, there's a Q & A section at the end that they can just jump to.

First the leadup chat discussing bits and pieces;

View attachment 3717541 View attachment 3717542 View attachment 3717543

So the Q & A with my list of Questions (I contained it to 10 given he's busy nowadays hence focused mostly on questions a lot of other folks asked/are wondering about) :

View attachment 3717544 View attachment 3717547 View attachment 3717549 View attachment 3717551

My suggestion to Hopes' replaying old main story missions;

View attachment 3717552

Hopes' replies;

View attachment 3717554 View attachment 3717556

Here's hoping this answers and addresses a lot of folks questions/issues. ;)
Damn, he is gonna render the whole Siobhan scene even after the Steam release. Hopes is really a cool Dev for sure.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Damn, he is gonna render the whole Siobhan scene even after the Steam release. Hopes is really a cool Dev for sure.
Well, it makes sense.
Siobhan is a character who will play an important part especially in the game future storyline.
And given another side character Elektra (the Red Bikini lady, Donna of Bernero Family)'s scenes got rendered, I'd say it's plausible enough for the character who will play a big part later to have her first meet with main character be more memorable in visual format.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes