burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Well, there's whole bunch of stuff Hopes is a fan of, which came into play; the inspiration for the game came from a Turkish Crime series that he loved.
Here's a Turkish crime TV series. It had a good first season, I haven't had time to watch the rest yet.

the trailer will look very familiar.

Last edited:

thany222

Sep 26, 2023
I am trying to run the game on joiplay but i am getting this error. Pressing shift on the loading menu does nothing Screenshot_2024-06-19-16-09-03-34_22279994fba5b15f8ca2c6cca8e6a9ac.jpg

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Here is the Russian translation of The DeLuca Family [Season 1].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы The DeLuca Family [Season 1].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851 and jawad

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
The zip file still seems to have the problem. Would someone please look into it?
I keep getting an error that it has 793848455 extra bytes at beginning or within and when it tries to process it again it says that the zip file is corrupt and the start of the central directory cannot be found, along with a warning to check whether the zip has been transferred or created in the appropriate BINARY mode.

MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
Hmm... This game has been sitting in my "To play" list for a long time and I haven't had the chance to try it. Do you think it is any good? Is it worth my time?

Generally, I really enjoy AVNs with a good story and some level of emotional impact. I do care about the art and the sexy girls too though! lol :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm... This game has been sitting in my "To play" list for a long time and I haven't had the chance to try it. Do you think it is any good? Is it worth my time?

Generally, I really enjoy AVNs with a good story and some level of emotional impact. I do care about the art and the sexy girls too though! lol :)
With the criteria you name, it is (though people in this thread like me will always be biased in favor). Just do not expect too much sexy time, especially with the main LIs. There is some stuff, however it is not the focus.

However, "good story", "art", "sexy girls" get a checkmark from me, "some level of emotional impact" gets two.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakkAnzy

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
The Gofile download seems corrupted. Got several errors when un-rar'ing and it crashes when trying to load what's left.

bat2897

May 5, 2017
Wow, I just played this game and it's like a diamond in the rough. Characters, dialogue, music. Especially damn Wilfred.
Diamond in the rough?
All this effort and you call this just a diamond in the rough? Tough critic eh xD

This game is impeccable. The story, comedy, sorrow, cast, action and even the lewd.

Depending on my mood best game on the site

Reactions: Zakalwe76

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Diamond in the rough?
All this effort and you call this just a diamond in the rough? Tough critic eh xD

This game is impeccable. The story, comedy, sorrow, cast, action and even the lewd.

Depending on my mood best game on the site
diamond in the rough is an insult for this masterpiece!!! for me it's definitely top-5, most likely even top-3. Luna's story of abdaction by itself is worth the whole novel. sandbox sometimes is offputing but it is mere irritation.

Reactions: bat2897

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Oh, that's interesting. Any idea what the series was called?
I don't know the series myself, but someone else pointed out what it may possibly be;

Here's a Turkish crime TV series. It had a good first season, I haven't had time to watch the rest yet.

the trailer will look very familiar.

Reactions: sahadeva
4.40 star(s) 495 Votes