luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0 (Only for this version)
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it

edit: no need for update replay gallery still the same
edit2: when some1 uploads steam version will take a look if gallery needs updating

This causes crashes on the steam version.

Carton

Sep 17, 2017
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0 (Only for this version)
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it

edit: no need for update replay gallery still the same
edit2: when some1 uploads steam version will take a look if gallery needs updating
Please can you update for Steam Version ? Thx

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
You mean a mod for the .9 version does't work on the 1.0 version? I'm shocked.

You should try to listening to classical music.
You should try looking at the post. He said he'd look at it after the steam version is released and was last edited 4 days after the last release.

Me, and so far another poster, posted feedback saying that indeed it needs work after the steam version was released.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You should try looking at the post. He said he'd look at it after the steam version is released and was last edited 4 days after the last release.

Me, and so far another poster, posted feedback saying that indeed it needs work after the steam version was released.
I mean, lol why would anyone even need a mod for this game anyway?
The game is pretty straight forward & is not even that hard.

In fact, I'd actually advise against using mods (for this game at least), due to there being situations in the past where the player's saves ended up broken after using cheat/mods.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I mean, lol why would anyone even need a mod for this game anyway?
The game is pretty straight forward & is not even that hard.

In fact, I'd actually advise against using mods (for this game at least), due to there being situations in the past where the player's saves ended up broken after using cheat/mods.
Yeah I just went through it from my last save from 3 years ago with just the walkthrough mod.

All that teasing and the cliffhanger, that's just mean.

Also wasn't there a scene with Cordia that got removed?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah I just went through it from my last save from 3 years ago with just the walkthrough mod.

All that teasing and the cliffhanger, that's just mean.

Also wasn't there a scene with Cordia that got removed?
Unless Loremaster JJJ corrects me on this one, there never was a scene with Cordia (when we understand "scene" to mean something explicitely lewd, obviously she has a lot of story scenes).

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Unless Loremaster JJJ corrects me on this one, there never was a scene with Cordia (when we understand "scene" to mean something explicitely lewd, obviously she has a lot of story scenes).
Well, I wouldn't know exactly what he means by "scene" exactly and in terms of lewd, well, there's only one sweaty dream render with Cordia :KEK::BootyTime: and that's still there.
But if it's not limited to just lewds, Lucania Freeroam is currently removed temporarily from the Steam version until Hopes gets the issues it has fixed (and reinserts it again); and that has a Cordia's bakery/cafe story scene with her and MC (among others, like the nuns).

That may count, that is, if he's thinking of story scene lol

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I could have *sworn* there was a late night scene with her in her office in an early version.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I could have *sworn* there was a late night scene with her in her office in an early version.
That scene is still there, from what I can tell it wasn't removed (and it should show in all 3 modes of the game, whether Full Experience, Just Story, or VN mode).

I just screenshot this, and it's from the Replay Room.

Snap 2024-06-24 at 19.23.50.png

Reactions: luwinkle

schmonk

Nov 5, 2022
I enjoyed the game a lot but no actual sex scene (with the main LIs) after 6 years is pretty disappointing imo. Can't imagine the people that followed this game since day 1 lmao.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I enjoyed the game a lot but no actual sex scene (with the main LIs) after 6 years is pretty disappointing imo. Can't imagine the people that followed this game since day 1 lmao.
You mean "people who understand that this game is not primarily about sex scenes and knew that from day 1, as well as knowing that this game will develop slower than others, also from day 1"?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, contrast to what you think, there are a lot of people who have been following this game from the very early days that love this game; for its story and characterization, thus don't judge a game by how long it takes to have sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes