kingpilzi

Oct 12, 2017
Hey I played the new update and really liked it so far
But I don't know what Iam doing wrong atm I completed the quest magical touch and she tells me to come back at night but not today
So I visited her a day later at night and I could do nothing new so I waited another day and another and I still can't do anything new
Am I doing smth wrong?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hey I played the new update and really liked it so far
But I don't know what Iam doing wrong atm I completed the quest magical touch and she tells me to come back at night but not today
So I visited her a day later at night and I could do nothing new so I waited another day and another and I still can't do anything new
Am I doing smth wrong?
Try visiting her in the evening, I think this is how I got it to trigger.

Reactions: kingpilzi

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.04!

PC (229MB): - - - -
Mac (241MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
crust hero.gif

EDIT: Sorry, @bossapplesuace @bas. Crust is the new compressherif in town.

Reactions: bas and T.G.R

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Actually while I'm on the topic of the music. Does anyone else have this problem during the scene where Eiza tries to whack the MC and the main theme that usually plays overlaps with what is supposed to be playing in the actual scene? It's annoying as hell. Anyone got a fix for this?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Actually while I'm on the topic of the music. Does anyone else have this problem during the scene where Eiza tries to whack the MC and the main theme that usually plays overlaps with what is supposed to be playing in the actual scene? It's annoying as hell. Anyone got a fix for this?
its a known bug, itll be fixed when the patch is released, which should be this week sometime

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
If I had to choose only one game to pledge to on Patreon, it would be a tough decision between this, Being a DIK, and City of Broken Dreamers. I support all three (and many others), but since @HopesGaming has, at least so far, eschewed burning my beloved characters alive or crushing my depravest of dreams, I would have to say this is the project I'm the most confident in supporting with actual money. Brilliant work.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
OK, update on Magic Touch with Gracie. I copied fixs from here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-04-hopesgaming.15459/post-1706943 , also started the game same save as before without going to missions in the process. Now right after you watch 4th recording apeears 5th one. Its empty, but its exists, so the problem is solved. Dunno, for those who have this problem, try to do that. Maybe it'll help. And dont worry about played time, Ctrl to skip and you'll quicly do the trick. Skeep time via computer.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Damn this was a long wait but the update was awesome. All Focus was on Gracie this time and man she is beautifuuuuuuul. A unique story line and really loved the new Dance Style and Animation was great. BUT I am having this craving for Lady Cordia alot. Sadly I heard that she will not be the focus in the next update. Anways always looking forward for @HopesGaming updates. Keep up the great work..

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
After reading some of the comments on here apparently there is a Soldato event. I thought I finished everything in this update but I didn't come across anything about this. I went to Wilfred looking for work and I looked under events but there's nothing there. Anyone know how to get it started?
it will be in the next update

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes