sulli62600

Nov 2, 2018
What language did you select? Only has English so far i think on 0.4. so other languages just show up as "" right now so could be that but if you are playing in English i have no idea :oops:
Yes I had the French language on the game, thanks, you know when there will be the translation? Because I do not speak English: c

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I wonder how many more missions till the MC becomes a capo? It looks like we're getting closer to finding out why undisclosed individuals want the MC deaded!

lenzo

Oct 20, 2018
played this and fall in love with isabel...when the next update come? i'll expecting some further story with isabel too

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
A random side story that has nothing to do with anything. But it could be interesting to you guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the story. Not sure it's a good idea telling strangers that you were in the mob. The dude had to be a badass driving a pink Cadillac!;)

OneHandBandit

Aug 1, 2017
Can't seem to trigger "Can I have this?". I'm already rank 8 in missions, I don't see anything in the Events dashboard in the Missions menu.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Hopes, awesome update as always best story driven game I have played by far! Obviously don't want any spoilers but sounds like the next update will be Luna focused? Hope we get some Cordia in the next update too her character is so intriguing!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Agreed! So many feebles whining about blue-balls-this and "when-is-the-sex?!"-that.... That kissing scene was next-level eroticism. It takes uber-confidence to invest that much time into a kissing scene, and it worked. Anyone who doesn't appreciate the eroticism of that kissing scene deserves pity, because they obviously have no soul.
@Eerie Entity
pretty sure there is enough games where you plow your mommy the update afterwards when she sees you fapping or in the shower

this story is a rarity as in as story the revolves around being in a mafia so yeah the story is far more valuable then actual sexual content

@Agungteguh27 https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-cheat-mod-v0-03b-le-taz.17929/

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Agreed! So many feebles whining about blue-balls-this and "when-is-the-sex?!"-that.... That kissing scene was next-level eroticism. It takes uber-confidence to invest that much time into a kissing scene, and it worked. Anyone who doesn't appreciate the eroticism of that kissing scene deserves pity, because they obviously have no soul.
I agree, in example that scene on the rooftop with Gracie, holy crap that was hot, and it was erotic, such a charged kiss, same with the kiss when they were dancing in the living room, although that was more sensual than erotic, it was still that too.
A kiss like that can sometimes be better than sex itself :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
pretty sure there is enough games where you plow your mommy the update afterwards when she sees you fapping or in the shower

this story is a rarity as in as story the revolves around being in a mafia so yeah the story is far more valuable then actual sexual content

@Agungteguh27 https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-cheat-mod-v0-03b-le-taz.17929/
Yeah I'm in no hurry to have the sex scenes in the story, in this game, it's all about the story, the journey, and I'm loving it to the fullest, as well as the development with each lady; Gracie, Luna and Isabel are all lovely as hell just the way they are, it's just a bloody shame that Lady Cordia isn't a LI in the game, she intrigues me a hell of a lot in different ways :p

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes