• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Dad joke in spoiler to avoid unnecessary sanity loss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After those Gracie event, the MC really needs to nail Eiza to relieve his blue balls. As much as I'd like to see her sister survive and join in the fun, the thought of Luna greeting Eiza with a "Did I kill your Sister?" scene is almost enough to stop me wondering if I want the MC to "play" with the elves before feeding them to the Dragon. Almost.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Genre tags make it seem as if there's no actual sex scenes in the game yet. Has the info not been updated or is that true?

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
Thank you all for the kind words!

Right now I am working on the bug that is happening for some people.
It's a bit of a weird bug as the majority is going through the game without issue. And from different save game points (0.2, 0.03, 0.03b and so on)
So my initial thinking is that it is the use of the cheat mode that may have messed something up.
Still looking into that.

For now, I am planning to add some quick fix scripts that add another quest for Gracie (Magic touch_2)
Problem with that is that the magic touch quest will still be in the quest log. So need to figure out how to remove that before doing any of that.

My recommendation is to use a savegame pre-Gracie quest and then make a clean install.
Luckily, it doesn't seem to be a widespread issue as the majority have gone through the game without the issue.
At first, amazing work, well done, one of the best renpy games :).
Sometimes compressed version is a little bit buggy, I had the same issue with Indecent Desires. Every time I played compressed ver some error showed and with the original ver worked smooth.
When it comes to cheat mod, maybe the game saves with the cheat, loaded on a clean game cause a problem.
Try with the updated cheat mod (made by Le Taz, updated by me, here) LegendKing23 said its worked for him.
Im not a game developer or a modder, this is my conclusion from playing renpy games for some time. Sorry if it is useless or I wasted your time :confused:.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Umm, I can't seem to trigger the eevents with Gracie, I did th story part until the "release" of Ezia and I can't do anything else :/

Reactions: Anthony2

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Have you played Shadows Over Manston? I just recently tried gave it a go and it's great. I would put it up there with The Deluca Family and City of Broken Dreamers.
This made me laugh because when I read your post I was like "Oh really? I better give that game a try!" only to realize later "Ohhh, The Manifest!!" haha. I forgot the dev changed the name to Shadows Over Manston. I wouldn't quite put it up there with this and Broken Dreamers, but yes, I've been impressed with the writing and the scope of the story!

BredeBert

Jul 18, 2017
just did a sit down and a complete playtrough even though i am confused by the scene with wilfred and Donna(as in the title Don) Deluca is there still more about that in this version or do i have to wait for a new update cause i cant seem to get to the next part of that story

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Thank you all for the kind words!

Right now I am working on the bug that is happening for some people.
It's a bit of a weird bug as the majority is going through the game without issue. And from different save game points (0.2, 0.03, 0.03b and so on)
So my initial thinking is that it is the use of the cheat mode that may have messed something up.
Still looking into that.

For now, I am planning to add some quick fix scripts that add another quest for Gracie (Magic touch_2)
Problem with that is that the magic touch quest will still be in the quest log. So need to figure out how to remove that before doing any of that.

My recommendation is to use a savegame pre-Gracie quest and then make a clean install.
Luckily, it doesn't seem to be a widespread issue as the majority have gone through the game without the issue.
i have a bug with that quest aswell and ive never used cheat mode

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
This update was so awesome and that sucks because how am i supposed to wait untill next update?

HopesGaming, just a question. Have you finished the story in your mind or on paper? Because a lot of devs start great games, but when they stuck about what to do next they either mess up or abandon their projects all together. Do you know what's going to happen story-wise until the end or you're still working on it?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
This update was so awesome and that sucks because how am i supposed to wait untill next update?

HopesGaming, just a question. Have you finished the story in your mind or on paper? Because a lot of devs start great games, but when they stuck about what to do next they either mess up or abandon their projects all together. Do you know what's going to happen story-wise until the end or you're still working on it?
Kind of.

I have a red lining. Some are mental notes while some key points have been written down.

Main story I have the start, middle and ending. Then some important stuff here and there.
All characters backstory, important events, some unique fun events, and future stuff.

All in between is written as I write the script for the update.

Example, this update I had the friend introduction, his family, his quest, his twist and all that was already planned since before releasing 0.01.
Gracies story event was mostly done while working on the script for 0.04. (But with her background, story and personality in mind)

Hope this is somewhat clear as I am bad at explaining stuff like that, haha.

Also why I look forward to 0.05. Luna's backstory has been one of the first thing planned. Pre-story actually.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Man, i still can't figured out what i hate more of this game. The fact that the plot, history, characters are so perfect or that you'll become the first Patreon i will put money on it. Your whole game is a masterpiece, no cliche sex, no bullshit, not a perfect MC, is so "realistic" that i don't want this game to get finished. I love the way that tell the history and i just felt in love of the way you make Lady Cordia. It would be amazing that the older characters will use more expressions in Italian. I love U bro, nohomo.

PD: Eiza is perfect.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Is there any way to change one of my early choices without starting over? I chose to use a microphone and not a camera to spy and now I'm finding I would like to have made a different choice.

Is there a way to modify the save file for that particular option? Or perhaps a console command?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Is there any way to change one of my early choices without starting over? I chose to use a microphone and not a camera to spy and now I'm finding I would like to have made a different choice.

Is there a way to modify the save file for that particular option? Or perhaps a console command?
Enable console commands.

Write ;

soundOnly = False
camera = True

And if you want it to be faithful.

morality += 1

Reactions: quinfax

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so luna's backstory comes next wasn't she the focus of the last update yellow dress and all that ? i mean id love to see her backstory i cant remember at the moment the group she hates but it would be interesting to find out why she holds them in such contempt i just hope its not too dark a reason ( Rape :sick: ) as all ways love to see what comes next

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Man, i still can't figured out what i hate more of this game. The fact that the plot, history, characters are so perfect or that you'll become the first Patreon i will put money on it. Your whole game is a masterpiece, no cliche sex, no bullshit, not a perfect MC, is so "realistic" that i don't want this game to get finished. I love the way that tell the history and i just felt in love of the way you make Lady Cordia. It would be amazing that the older characters will use more expressions in Italian. I love U bro, nohomo.

PD: Eiza is perfect.
Thank you for that sweet comment and thanks for the patronage!

Reactions: quinfax
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes